Chapter 18

Chapter 18

(Pic: Paul's Beautiful Mate, Molly)

Bryan's POV

I knew that Steven was scared about what could happen, and I was too, but I wasn't going to let Dustin make me run away out of fear. And as much as I wanted to forget about Dustin and think he was nothing more than a pesky little fly that pissed me off to no end, I knew that he was indeed a threat.

"So, tell me everything that happened last night! I want all of the juicy details!" Mona said as she latched on to my arm.

"Oh God! Didn't I already say that I don't want to hear about this?" Sean groaned.

"Well I don't care what you think. Why don't you go for a walk or something? I want the details." The blush I previously had just brightened even more.

"Oh come now, Mona, a guy doesn't kiss and tell." As much as I wanted to share the intimate details, I also knew how awkward it would get with Sean. And at this moment, I didn't need things to be awkward with him. I had too much shit going on.

"You know, you're no fun! The one time I get to have some type of juicy detail from you and you deny me my entertainment!"

Thank you! Sean mouthed behind Mona and I simply nodded my head in acceptance.

Not before long the first 3 classes of the day were over with, and it was time to go to lunch. Despite what I would have normally thought of the lunch we had, I was kind of glad that I was going to experience day at school without any pack drama or any other type of drama for that matter.

But it seems I had mentally spoken too soon!

"I meet you guys in the cafeteria. I have to get some things from my locker for my next class." I said looking over at Sean and Mona, who had met up with me after my third classes. I loved them, but I needed some space. They had essentially been following me around campus since the beginning of class, and that involved meeting me at the end of each session and escorting me to the next.

"Are you sure? I don't like this idea!" Sean said, but I ignored him.

"I have to agree with Sean, Bry. I too don't like that idea. What if you bump into Dustin on the way there or back?" She said, getting all dramatic.

"I'll be fine guys, I can take care of myself. Plus, I haven't seen him all day, so I think I'm good. Just go ahead without me and I'll see you in 2 minutes. I promise." Sean squinted his eyes, as if deep in thought, while Moan shook her head and turned around heading to the cafeteria.

I turned towards the direction of my locker with Sean still looking after me. I don't see why everyone was so up tight about the whole situation. I'm an Alpha now, so I should be able to take care of myself with no problems.