Chapter 8

WARNING: This chapter contains sexually graphic male on male content and language, which should only be viewed by a mature (17+) audience. If you are not of legal age to read such content, know that you have been warned. Also if you are offended by, do not like, or do not wish to see BoyxBoy / MalexMale content, please do not read this material. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

Chapter 8

(Pic: Steven's Glass Walled Living Room)

Bryan's POV

Flashback:

Utter darkness. Everywhere there was nothing, no light, no noise, no pain, no one. It was simply dark and everything about this place screamed numbness. I was blissful, until it became too much. The numbness became too choking and started to suffocate me. I ran trying to get away from it, but it was as if I wasn't going anywhere. So I did the only thing that I could do; I screamed.

I jolted up in my bed screaming at the top of my lungs, to the point to where it hurt. Once I was able to stop the scream that pouring out of my mouth, I looked around to find I wasn't in my bed, not even in my room, but in Mona's and Sean's guest suit. I looked over to find a note on the bed side table.

The note was from Sean and it was clearly evident that he didn't want me to be going back to school, but made me really happy was that they hadn't told anyone about what happened. I looked out the window to find the black night sky light up with lamps and the starry lights.

I was suprized when I heard the bedroom door burst open to find Sean and Mona rushing.

"What happened?" Sean said going over to the window while Mona came over to the bed and sat down next to me.

"Nothing, I just had a nightma--" but I stopped short when everything came back to me and as if it were like a wild fire, every memory that poured over me burned and brought pain.

"It wan't a nightmare was it?" I asked to Mona, everything becoming blurry with my eyes tearing up at the pain the memories brought to me. I could feel the sobs begin to start up in my throat, but I held them back hoping that I was wrong, begging that what I thought were memories was nothing more that a very vivid dream.

"I'm so sorry Bry." She said pulling me into a hug as the sobs I was holding back finally broke through. Sean came over from the window and wrapped his arms around me from behind as I just let everything out; the sobs, emotion, but most importantly, the pain of my entire being crumbling.

End

* * * *

Sitting on Steven's plush, black couch in the living room, the memory just kept coming back to mind. I wanted so much to lock it away in my head and forget about it but my wolf wouldn't let me. He kept insisting that I look at it and remember the pain I had gone through after we had thought he had rejected us. The heart throbbing pain, and endless stream of tears that never seemed to stop.