Chapter 6

WARNING: This chapter contains sexually graphic male on male content and language, which should only be viewed by a mature (17+) audience. If you are not of legal age to read such content, know that you have been warned. Also if you are offended by, do not like, or do not wish to see BoyxBoy / MalexMale content, please do not read this material. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

Chapter 6

(Pic: Bryan's Room in the Pack House)

Bryan's POV

After I blacked out from all of the pain I was feeling, Sean and Mona must have taken me to their house and told my parents that I had gotten sick, because when I woke up, I was in their guest bedroom. Looking over to the bedside table, I found a note attached to the clock.

Bry,

Mona and I told your parents that you got sick and that you would be staying at our place under the supervision of the Alpha just to make sure that everything was okay ... we didn't tell anyone about the mate situation. We both felt that was for you to decide when to announce it, if you ever want to.

Call you parents and stay at our place! I DON'T want you going back to the school to see that bastard!

Have fun in bed,

Sean & Mona

PS. We're only a phone call away!

My eyes started tearing up again at what I was hoping was only just a dream, but I whipped them away and refused to let them fall. Getting up from the bed, I walked into the adjoining bathroom and began the shower. Once jumping into the hot water, I realized something that was very odd.

My dreams last night hadn't involved my mate.

* * * *

Both my parents, Mona, Sean, Alpha Jonathan, and Luna Mary--Sean and Mona's parents--had decided that I was to stay at the pack house for the rest of the week under supervision from the both the pack doctor and just about everyone else in the pack. I know they meant well but I was starting to suffocate from all of the pitiful looks people were giving me.

They were all worried of what might happen to my wolf and I because of what happened. Supposedly, and trust me this is going to sound unbelievable cheesy, but when a wolf loses it's mate or they are rejected, the wolf slowly begins to fade and die followed by the our human form. And because of that everyone was breathing down my neck.

Looking over at the clock on the wall, I could see that Ridgecrest High would just be getting out, meaning, if I disappeared right now, I would be able to have at least 30 or so minutes to myself.