Chapter 14

WARNING: This chapter contains sexually graphic male on male content and language, which should only be viewed by a mature (17+) audience. If you are not of legal age to read such content, know that you have been warned. Also if you are offended by, do not like, or do not wish to see BoyxBoy / MalexMale content, please do not read this material. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

Chapter 14

(Sinfully Sexy Alpha Jonathan Hyzer --->)

Bryan's POV

The kiss continued for what seemed like hours. The passion that was connected to the movements of his lips and my own, was unreal. But what really drove me wild was the slight hint of rough need and lustful desire that was underneath it.

My hands moved from the back of his neck and up into his hair pulling it hard every now and then, causing Steven to release a growl from deep within his throat that made me want him even more. But when I felt him begin to pull away, I couldn't help the whimper of need that left my lips. I wasn't ready for him to stop.

Steven bent his forehead against mine and took a deep breath alone for a snarl to leave his lips.

"I can still smell that little shit of a pup's scent all over you." He said finally allowing me to put my feet on the ground. "Take your shirt off." Steven said walking over to his desk.

I didn't know why he wanted me to take my shirt off, but I did what he asked and placed it on the table. When I looked back up at him, he was taking off his shirt and a wave of lust and need swept through me, also making a whimper escape my lips. I couldn't help it. I hadn't been mated with him yet and it had almost been two weeks since I found him. It was starting to become a struggle to not jump him.

As soon as the whimper passed my lips, his head snapped up to me and I could see yet again that his wolf had taken control too, and from the looks of it, he was also having a hard time to not jump me.

Steven walked, well more like stalked, over to me then grabbed my hips and pushed me up on to the table so that I was sitting down and his body was settled right between my legs.

"Here, baby, put this on. Neither my wolf nor I can take that boys smell on you otherwise we might just finish the mating right here." As he handed me the shirt, I was hesitant to take it. The need for him to finish the mating was unbelievably strong. Both my wolf and I wanted him to take us, and the sooner the better.

Seeing my hesitation, Steven leaned in to my right ear and began to nibble on my lobe while my hands snaked themselves around his shoulders. "Baby, right now is not a good time to test my control." I was about to tell him I didn't care about his control when I felt him nip my ear.

Trying my hardest, I pulled my arms back from around Steven shoulders and took the shirt he was holding. To keep myself from the temptation, I didn't look at his wonderfully, magnificent, muscular chest. I pulled the shirt over my head and looked up into Steven's eyes.