Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Pic: Steven's Huge Luxurious Cabin)

Bryan's POV

After 15 minutes of lying on the ground, we were still kissing, as if we were both afraid that if either one of us pulled away, the other would vanish. But because we both needed air, I slightly pulled away from him, earning, yet again, another moan.

Looking up to his face, I was in complete awe, finally having the opportunity to look at it fully rather than just his hair or eyes. To my eyes, his face was flawless. There were no blemishes that marred his pale skin, that was even more beautiful to me than just a sun kissed tan.

"What?" He asked, looking down at me.

"I just can't over that you're real! ... I've been having dreams about you for the past few weeks and every time I woke up, realization hit me that you weren't holding me or you weren't lying next to me. But now your here and I never want to let you go." I said, burring my head back into his shoulder.

Getting up, I tightened my legs around his waist and clamped my hands around his neck as if I were a koala. I didn't even want to let him go for a second. As he stood up his arms went behide my back to support me so that I could stay in full connect with him.

"So when do you plan on marking me?" I asked, still hiding my my face in his neck.

"... Not tonight." My head shot out from under his neck and stared at him, my previous fears coming to life again. He must have seen my reaction, because he pulled me tighter against him and shhed me. "It's not because I don't want to. You have no idea how much I want to mark you right now so that every other wolf will know to never touch you ever again. It's just ..." He didn't finish.

"It's what?" I asked, trying to pull the answer out of him.

"It's just, your the Beta to the Meadows Pack and If I were to mate with you and mark you as mine, your pack may think that I was kidnapping you." He said, trying to hide behind a emotionless mask, but I knew better. Him not being able to claim me made him just as depressed as it made me.

"I ... I don't care!" I shouted out pulling him closer.

"You may say that now, but you will when a war is started between our packs and your friends get hurt!" My eyes began to tear up again for the millionth time, which I was getting really tired of!

"Can I at least stay with you tonight so that you can hold me and I can feel the comfort and protection that only you can give me?" I stared up at him, showing him just how much I really did need him.

"I was planning on it. I may not be able to claim you yet but I do plan on you sharing my bed, even if it's only for sleep." He face pulling up into a evil grin, which in returned made a blush rush to my cheeks.

"You look really cute when you blush, you know that?" The back of his fingers brushing over my cheek making me turn my head away to hide a harder blush that came along. "And don't ever turn you gorgeous face from me! It only just makes my heart hurt that you don't want me to see."

Turning my head back up to him, I stared directly into his eyes, "I promise to never turn my head away from you ... unless you seriously piss me off!"

Shaking his head with a smile on his face he said, "I'll take that! Now why don't we get going before it get's too dark and cold out?" I just nodded my head in responce and tried to jump down but his grip woundn't release me.

"Where do you think your going?" He smirked at me.

"Getting down so that I can walk?" I said more so as a question than a statement.

He simple shook his head and carried me back to the school parking lot where we got into his car and drove out of the parking lot and in the opposite direction from my pack's territory.

* * * *

Soon the city buildings began to turn into residential homes, which quickly turned into forestry. During the entire I drive, my hand never left ... Oh wow I didn't even now my mates name. Wait, how did he know mine.

"Um, how did you know my name?" I asked my mate, slightly embarrassed that he knew my name yet I didn't know his.

"Oh, uh, when you didn't show for class, you were the only one that wasn't there several times, plus when your friend, the blonde girl, yelled out to you, she called you Bry, so I just connected the dots. ... Oh, wait, you don't know my name do you?" He said looking over to me. I just gave him a small shake of my head.

"Well that's a little awkward, but you can call me Steven love, but only when were not at school. If the school were to know that we were, um ..." He paused, unable to find the words.

"Dating? That we're dating? ... We are dating right?" I asked right back.

"Without a doubt, my love!" My heart melted at he nickname he was already giving me.

"Ok, I promise to not call you Steven at school, however, I can't promise to not tackle you in your office during lunch or during a break! That you can't keep me from doing!" I said smirking at him this time.

His only response was a tightening my hand that was entwined with his and, "I wouldn't have it any other way!"

Absent mindedly, I drew circles on the back of Steven's--wow, his name's kinda sexy--hand, looking out the window I took in the beauty of the forestry that passed by use. All of the colors of the green trees and bushes plus the color of the reddish brown dirt blurring together to make a huge collage that went on forever until we began to slow down and there was break in the trees leading down a dirt and gravel path that I assumed would lead us to his house.

It took anther few minutes before we drove up to a beautiful ... well it wasn't a cabin! It was too big to be considered a cabin, but also too small to be the pack house. It must have been his personal residence.

_____________

Author's Note:

Hey guys, so here is the next chapter for now and, yes, I know that it's short and I'm sorry but I'm in a hurry to get to class so ...

Anyway, I have a feeling that I've skipped over some things and made some people a little confused about Bryan and whether his parents or the pack know's he's gay. The answer is, no. No one knows that Bryan is gay, except for Mona and Sean. So in order to clear up any further confusion, I'll be adding some flashbacks within the next few chapters to the week where Bryan didn't go to school.

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Also, please remember to,

VOTE,

COMMENT (the good and the bad),

& SUBSCRIBE!

Bye!  :)