Chapter 25

(Valerio's POV)

   After a couple days of all of the drama Nariah and I actually got time to relax. Now that I have another kid from a different women made me feel bad because in all reality I'm just don't belong to Nariah and the kids anymore. I belong to them and another kid. Shit is just fucked up. Now I have a 1 year old daughter named Sierra. She has the same eyes as me and nose. She's adorable.

   While in my thoughts there was a knock at the door. I got up slightly jogging towards the door and swinging it open. Natasha stood there with Sierra in one arm and a diaper bag in another.

"Hey I had to come a little bit earlier because they changed my work schedule to earlier." She spoke as she stepped inside the house. As soon as she got inside Riah came down the stairs in a robe with a bottle of water in her hand.

"Oh hey Tasha." She came over and hugged Natasha. I looked at her in shock.

"Wassup Ri?" Natasha returned the hug.

"Nothing much just tired as I don't know what. Those kids keep me up half the night." She rolls her eyes.

"Shit girl I know the feeling." Natasha laughed

   I pause a moment and look back and forth between the two. When in the hell did they give each other nicknames? I shook my head at the two of them. I was happy. My babymomma and my wife getting along perfectly as friends, which mean no drama.

"So you guys seem pretty close." I pointed between them.

"Yeah just because she is your babymomma doesn't mean I have to have beef with her." Riah shrugged .

"True and plus Ri's cool, funny, and sexy." Natasha winked and slapped Riah on the ass.

Nariah and I both look her with shocked faces. I know she did not just slap my wife's ass. MY ass!!! I think she may have a thing for Riah. But that's not happening.

"Sorry Natasha but Riah's cool, funny, sexy ass is mine. ALL mine." I pull Nariah close to me.

"I know, I know." She holds her hands up.

After about an hour Natasha leaves and only Nariah, the kids, and I are in the house.

"Well I'm going to go cook some breakfast." Riah turns around towards the kitchen.

"Butt ass naked?" My eyes lit up in hope.

"No!! Why the hell would I be naked?!?"

"I mean you did it last time." I shrugged.

"Yeah asshole when we didn't have kids walking around the house." She came back out the kitchen.

"You want me to go drop them off at Max's?" I start to put my shoes on. I felt a slap upside my head. "Ah shit."

"No you ass thumper." I scoff at the name.

"Yeah I be thumping that ass alright." I started humping the air. Laughter fills the room.

"Oh my goodness go sit the hell down somewhere." She waves her hand at me chuckling. She walks back into the kitchen and I follow. I sit at the counter while she is getting food out.

"I really do appreciate you babe." I rest my chin on my fist.

"Aw thank you baby even though it's just breakfast."

"I'm not talking about that I'm talking about sticking with me through all my bullshit." I sigh.

"That's what a ride or die's for right?" She looks over her shoulder at me.

"Yeah and I'm glad your mine."

She finish cooking and called the kids to eat. We sat at the table eating like a big happy family. After dinner was finished we let our food digest and we put the kids to bed. Riah and I laid in bed talking.

"Riah."

"Hm?"

"Why don't you ever send me nudes?" I ask

She looks up at me with confusion.

"Rio where is all this pervertness coming from?" She raises her eyebrows.

"No seriously I'm just asking like what happens when you not here and I get happy?" I point down. "Ima need something."

"Use your imagination dammit." She laughs. "I'm going to sleep you are too much."

"Don't go to sleep on me."

I don't get a response all I hear is the sound of snores. I smack her ass hard as I can.

"OWW!" She wakes up and yells.

"Wake your ass up, we don't get no sleep around here."

And with that I climb on top of her.