Chapter 4

(Nariah in the pic above. Her hair and outfit for the date.)

(Nariah's POV)

   After a long day of work I get home to get call my friends over and get ready for this date which is it 9:30pm. We already went shopping for the date outfit and let me just say it's GORGEOUS.

  When I got home and my friends got there it was around 8:00pm, so I had an hour and 30 minutes. So while Alex did my hair, Niecy did my makeup and nails. Alex put a little bit of color in my hair.

   They were officially done with everything at 9:25pm. All I had to do was put on my outfit and I would be ready to go. I went into the bathroom and put on my outfit. My outfit was like a blue crop top and really short shorts with strings. I hear the door bell ring and while they answer it I walk down my steps into my living room.

"Oh my damn." Valerio mumbled under his breath.

   I look at him for the first time this night and almost lose my breath. He has on a blue and gray suit. His hair was slicked back out of his face.

"Oh my god bambina you look absolutely gorgeous." He places a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you Valerio." I whispered in his ear licking and nibbling on it. He lets out a groan.

"Keep on tesoro I'm warning you." He slaps my ass. We walk out the door.

   As we get into the car I notice how nice it looks. I watch as he gets into the car and starts it up. We drove for what it seems like hours.

"Where are we going?" I turned towards him.

"It's a surprise so your gonna have to sit back and wait." He reaches over and hold my hand.

"Well what if I don't like surprises." I roll my eyes. He grips my thigh hard. I gasp.

"Roll them again I dare you." He focused his gaze on me. "That's one thing your not gonna do with me bambina."

"What the hell are you talking about Valerio?" I huff and cross my arms.

   He grips my thigh again but then hits it hard where there is open skin. I try to get his hand off of me but he had a death grip on it.

"Ok ok Valerio I won't roll my eye anymore." I plead.

"Good."

I was so tempted to but decided against it. After another 15 minutes of driving we arrived to a very expensive looking restaurant. He got out and came to my side to open the door. He grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on the back of it. We walk inside and it's absolutely beautiful.

"Hi how can I help you guys tonight?" The host  asked.

"Hi I have a reservation under the name De Rege."

"Yes there you are, right this way." She takes us to a table that is secluded from everyone else.

   We go to sit down and Valerio pulls out my chair for me. He was being a real gentlemen.

"So tesoro tell me about yourself." He leaned on the table.

"Well I'm 24 years old, I love kids, and I have 2 jobs. I have 2 brothers and my parents are divorced but still Bestfriends." I laugh shaking my head. "What about you?"

"Well I-" he gets cut off by the waitress coming over."

"Hi what can I start you guys off with?" She leans over the table on Valerio's side showing off her breast. This asshole was looking too.

"Well you can start me off with a tall glass of you." He smirks. "Only if it's ok."

"Oh of course it is." She winks. Then they just flirt away.

I pack my stuff up and leave, there was no point in me staying if he was just going to flirt with another girl.

I took a cab home. The sad part about was that he didn't even come running after me. I have insecurity problems ever since my last relationship which ended horrible. I just lay in bed asking myself what was wrong with me. Why did this always happen to me?

While I was laying down my doorbell rung. I got up and opened it without looking through the peephole. I saw Valerio standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Oh my fucking gosh what the hell you want?" I threw my hands up.

"I came to apologize about what happened at the restaurant." He walked in.

"There's no need to apologize it's not like we are together." I roll my eyes. "But it would've been nice if you didn't flirt with her while we were on a damn date Valerio!" I yelled.

"I know I'm sorry I wasn't thinking!" He yelled back.

"I really don't want to hear it, your ass probably fucked the nasty bitch after I left too." I looked at him waiting for a different answer but nothing came out. "WHAT THE FUCK VALERIO ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE."

"I'm sorry Nariah please just one more chance." He pleaded.

"No fuck you cause obviously you can't keep that shit inside your damn pants. I don't want to hear anything else your sorry ass has to say." I walk him towards the door. "But to be honest I can't even get mad because we are not together. So bye Valerio."

"FUCK NO!!" He exploded. "Your gonna listen to what the hell I have to say and I dare your ass to interrupt me like-"

"I really don't give a fuck what you have to say." I say rolling my eyes. He chuckles darkly and walks towards me and gets in my face.

"Didn't I tell your ass not to interrupt me?" He grips my hair.

"Ahhh!!" I moan out.

'Why the hell was I turned on?'

"DIDN'T I?!?" He pulls harder.

"Yes!"

"Ok now it's time for you to get the consequences." He lets go and pushes me towards the stairs. "Get your fucking ass to that room and I wish your would say something."

   I haven't seen him mad before but for sure its hella scary. I go to my room just standing there until he comes into the room. As soon as he steps into the room he comes and throws me face down on the bed.

"Valerio what-"

He pulls my head hard making me lift off the bed.

"You obviously don't understand what it means when I say don't say shit do you, dumbass?" He sneers. "That's double consequence."

"Oh lord."

"Oh tesoro, he can't help you right now."

I'm dead.