Chapter 14

(Nariah's POV)

   I sat there in the same place for an hour worrying about Valerio.

'Did something happen to him?'

'Is he ok?'

'Is he with another girl?'

   All of those thoughts were running through my head over and over and wouldn't stop. I honestly wouldn't be worried about somebody unless they are family but for some reason I am terrified of what could've happened to him.

   As I was in my thoughts the door busted open and in came a smiling Valerio. Boooyyy, I never jumped off my couch so fast. I ran and hugged him.

"Woah bambina you miss me?" He chuckled.

"That's not funny Valerio I thought something happened to you the way you were rushing out of here. Don't do that again." I scolded him.

"I'm sorry tesoro i didn't mean to scare you like that."

"Yeah right you should cook me some dinner for having me worry about you." He nods his head.

"Ok niente per te mamma." He whispered in my ear. I slap him on his ass. (Ok anything for you mommy).

"Haz que Papí." I bite his ear. (Get to it daddy).

"You keep on I'll take that fat ass back in the room and tear it up like there is no tomorrow." I looked at me with a crazed look in his eyes.

   I left out the room quickly and let him stay and finish cooking. While he was in the kitchen I was texting my friend Marcus.

   Marcus and I have been friends for 7 years. He's like a big brother that's always been there for me.

Text Convo

M: Hey baby girl😘
N: hey baby boy❤️wyd?
M: watching the Golden State Warriors game you already know🏀
N: No I don't nigga, you can't ball for shit and you no it😂💀
M: fuck you bro😑
N: wouldn't you like to
M: weeellll I mean😏👀
N: STFU I'm done with you😂😭💀anyway I gotta go ttyl love you❤️
M: lmfao ok love you too baby girl

   I honestly did know that Valerio was over my shoulder looking at my phone screen, reading the messages. I jumped up.

"You scared the shit outta me Rio." I put a hand on my chest.

"Oh you probably didn't notice because you were texting some other guy." He shrugged. I sat down next to him.

"Oh please don't start acting like that." I shake my head. He gets up and heads towards the dining room.

"Dinners ready." He calls over his shoulder. By the time I got in the dining room Valerio has already sat in his seat eating.

"Well damn don't wait for me." I laughed. "So what is the name of the dish you made?" I sit down.

"Ask that guy he probably knows." He shrugs.

"Really Valerio? Stop being so fucking difficult." I bang my fist on the table.

"Then why the fuck were you texting him?!?" He stands up.

   As soon as he said that I knew he was jealous. It was kind of cute but one thing I know is that jealousy comes with drama.

"Rio your not my boyfriend so I can text whoever the fuck I want." I said calmly closing my eyes and reopening them.

He scoffed rolling his eyes and folding his arms. "Please bambina the way I was in that pussy your already my girlfriend in my book." He backs me up into the wall.

"Don't talk like that Rio." I look away. He brought his hand to face and turned my face to look at him.

"Why? Cause it's true?" His breath on my face. "You can't run from the truth tesoro."

   He was right but I'm not running away from the truth. He thinks I just automatically belong to him like I'm a possession. I took his hand and brought him into the living room forgetting about the food.

I sat him down and straddled him. I put my hands on either side of his face. "Look at me Rio. You know your in the wrong, you know that we are not together."

"I know Riah but listen to me and listen close to me ok?" I nodded. "I want you and I'm serious. You bring out almost every emotion in me, you make me happy when your not irritating me." I laughs and hit him.

"But I want, no need you in my life. I want you to be my girlfriend, my lover, and my teacher." He kisses me to every word.

"You do?" I tilts my head to the side.

"Sì baby." I kiss him. "So I'm asking you now bambina would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to papí." He picks me up from the couch and takes me to the bedroom.

"vuoi me baby?" He whispers.

I nod. "Yes." I say breathlessly.

"Then you have me." And he kisses me.