Chapter 8

(Valerio's POV)

   I am beyond pissed. Who the hell do she think she is talking to? When I get back out there Nariah had left with that asshole and I was left here with one of my hoes.

   I honestly need to head out with my boys, relax and have some fun. So I called my Bestfriend Max.

"Hello"

"Wassup Max you up to have some fun tonight."

"You already know it man." He laughs.

"Alright be at club Essence at 9pm."

"Ok I got you."

   After we hang up I started getting ready. While I was getting ready I was thinking why won't Nariah go for me. It seems like she will go for any other guy but not me. Is it because I'm too aggressive? Is it because I have girls throw themselves at me and I let them? Either way I want Nariah and I'm going to have her.

   I don't want her as one of my hoes. She is the type of girl that a guy will drop all his hoes for her without questioning it. I want her as my main girl, my Bestfriend, my rider, my queen.

   I shook off my thoughts and continue getting ready.

2hours later

   Right now I'm on my way to the club. Once I get there Max is waiting outside with a girl already attached to him.

"My man!" Max yelled.

"Hey man how you been?" I smiled giving him a handshake.

"I've been good. Now let's go get drunk as shit." He runs into the club.

   Max is a grown man but is still a kid at heart.

(Nariah's POV)

Buzz!
Buzz!
Buzz!
Buzz!

   I get up and look at the clock. 12:45am. What in the hell is someone doing at my door at this time? I get up and put on my robe and slippers.

   I opened the door to see a very drunk Valerio leaning against the doorframe.

"What the hell Valerio what are you doing here?" I pull him inside. He starts swaying side to side like he was about to fall over.

"Weeeeelllllllllll I caaaame to see you glitter butt." I choke a laugh.

I know it wasn't funny because he was hella drunk but I couldn't help it. He looked at me like I was crazy with two heads. Out of no where he started screaming.

"What in the hell?" I sat him down in the couch. He got up running around screaming land laughing. "Maaann if you don't sit down and shut your ass up." I pointed to the couch.

"You know Nariah girl I would lick your toes." He laughs.

"What the fuck? Your kidding right that is the nastiest shit I have ever heard." I double over laughing. If it's one thing about me I take pride in is not fucking with feet.

"Go to sleep. Now" I bring him pillows and blankets.

"Talking about licking some damn feet. Nasty ass." I mumbled walking away.

Next morning

   I woke up and went downstairs to see Valerio still sleep. He is about to have a bad morning. I cooked breakfast and got clean pots and pans, then walked into the living room. I put the pots and pans by his head and started banging them.

   This son of a bitch jumped up and punched me in the mouth. I dropped down to the floor holding my face. He looked around alerted for a few minutes and spotted me on the ground.

"Oh shit bambina damn why would you wake me up like that." He knelt down by me.

   I didn't say anything because my jaw was pretty sore and I knew that I was bleeding a little.  I right hooked him in the eye.

"Merda!" He yells falling back.

"Sorry it was kind of like a reflex." I get up and help him up also.

"That was a slow fucking reflex." He yelled. I shrugged.

"You'll be ok get over it." I went to sit down.

"How did I even get here?" I rubs his eyes.

"Your dumbass drove over here drunk as fuck that's how."

"I only remember being at the club with my friend." His eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"I literally just said 5 seconds ago that you were drunk as fuck."

I kept a straight face the whole time. Drinking and driving wasn't something I play about. It's not funny, cute, or cool. That's playing with your life and sometimes someone else's. I had nothing else to say to him so I just rolled my eyes, got up and went upstairs.

"Are you mad now?" He yelled from downstairs. I was in my room grabbing my car keys.

"No because to be honest I don't give a damn what you do cause I'm not your girl." I say coming back down stairs.

"That's how you feel?"

"What do you mean "that's how I feel", it's not just about how I feel it's true facts." I chuckle.

"Well then you don't have to worry about me no more since your not my girl." I puts hand quotes up.

"Are you seriously mad at that?" My mouth fell open. "You know what fine I honestly don't care or give any fucks." I walk him out the house and head towards my car.

I sat in my car thinking for a minute. 'Why in the hell would he get mad at that, he's acting like we're dating' I mumble to myself.