Chapter 29- Final Chapter

(2 years later)

(Valerio's POV)

Its been 2 wonderful years that me and Nariah have been married and our child Matt De Rege was born a year ago. He is a little bad ass like his father. The twins are 2 about to turn 3 years old and they are running around and getting into everything. I still haven't told Nariah about me being in the Mafia. We haven't really been talking like we should've been.

   I'm afraid once she finds out I'm in the mafia, she will take the kids and leave me. I cant risk it but I also want to warn her of the danger.

"Babe!" She called from upstairs.

"Yes bambina?" I respond.

"Come here for a sec." I jog up the stairs to our room.

"Yes?" I round the corner to see her holding a key. She motions me to follow so I did confused. She leads me to a door that looks oh so familiar and has a secret behind it.

She puts the key in the lock and opens the door. The room lights up and shows a dozen of different guns, I was so in shock that I just put my head down. I didn't want her to find out like this.

"So you want to explain why there is a million fucking guns in my house." She yelled.

"Baby lis-" She cuts me off by holding up her hand.

"No Valerio what the fuck so you do for a living ?" I dropped my head in complete shame.

I look back up at her shaking my head dropping a couple of tears. I knew once I told her she would take the kids and leave me.

"Tell me." She demanded.

"Baby I'm so so sorry I only kept this from you because I wanted to protect you and didn't want you to leave me. Bambina I'm in the Mafia." The room was silent.

"The MAFIA?!?!?" She screamed. I flinched. She stomped towards the closet and took our 2 suitcases.

"Baby what are you doing?" I let out a couple of sobs grabbing her arms.

"Listen Valerio I love you to fucking death but I understand that your doing it to "protect" me but do you know just being with you and people knowing your position will put me and the kids in a unsafe position? I will never put my children in a place like that no matter how much I love a person. They are my first priority. Just give me a little time and I promise I won't take long." She kissed me and continued packing her and the kids possessions.

She soon left out the doors with the kids but not before having them hug and kiss me. This shit shit ain't right.

-Ok guys thank everyone for the love and support I really appreciate it. This is the final chapter of the book.

Yes there will be a sequel. I'm working on it now it will be called Always The Mafia's Queen.

I honestly do hope you guys enjoyed this book.❤️❤️❤️~