Chapter 12

(Nariah's POV)

   I knew what I was doing when I was throwing knives at him but I didn't at the same time. I was so damn angry that he won't leave me alone. After I left I went to the store to buy some groceries.

   While I was in the frozen food aisle I bumped into a built body.

"My bad beautiful."

This man was cute as hell. Dimples, and a drop dead smile.

"No it's alright I should've watched where I was going." I smooth out my clothes. "Well I will see you around."

I walked away but only to get grabbed again. I turn around.

"Yes?"

"Can I get your number honey?" He smiled.

'Gaaahhh daammnn'

"Hell yeah." I coughed. "I mean sure."

   He laughs. We exchange numbers and say our goodbyes. I was happy as hell I got a cute boys number so when I got home I started dancing around singing.

"I got his number, I got his number," I start popping my shoulder while shuffling. "Whose number? His number. I got his number."

   Soon I got tired and sat down. I didn't realize till I calm down that it was pitch black in my house.

"So your out getting numbers now bambina?" A voiced sneered from behind me. I jump up quickly.

"Valerio what are you doing here? I thought I made it clear to you that you need to leave me be." I cross my arms.

   All of a sudden the lights start flickering. They were flickering enough so that I can see that I had writing on my wall.

"See tesoro you think your craziness scares me away but it does the opposite, it turns me on." He leaned closer. On the wall behind him it said "your mine bambina".

   I honestly don't know whose crazier me or him. Is it weird that he kind of turns me on doing all this. I walk over to the light switch and flick it on.

   I see Valerio on the couch. I sit on the coffee table in front of him.

"Why do you want me so bad?" I cock my head to the side.

"Because you make me smile, you make me mad, you make me happy all the way around. I haven't had that in a long time and to have it again makes me happy, and I don't want to let it go." He put his hands on both sides of my face.

"That is literally the sweetest thing I have ever heard. No shit." I smile at him.

   I kiss him and he immediately responds. He picks me up never separating our lips.

"Where is your bedroom?" He mumbles against my lips.

"Upstairs, first door to the right."

As soon as we get there we are on the bed. I pulls my pants down. He suddenly stops. I notice that he's staring intently at my lace underwear.

"Wait till you see my bra." I wink.

"Oh god." He groans out kissing me again.

I giggle. I take my shirt off showing my lace bra. My nipples are visible. I take off my bra next.

"Why am I the only one naked." I raise an eyebrow.

   He hurries off the bed to take off his clothes. Valerio gets back on the bed kissing me.

"Hold up Godzilla what you doing." I put a hand on his chest.

"Uh about to make love to you. What do you think?" He asked.

"I only do it with protection big boy. Pro-tec-tion ok?" I point at him. He sighs getting off the bed.

"Fine damn."

WE ABOUT TO GET FREEEAAAAKKKKKYYYYY.

~This was a really short chapter but tell me what you think about it. Like and comment~