Chapter 26

(Nariah's POV)

   Lately I haven't been getting very much rest. Right now I'm just laying in bed by myself since Valerio claimed he had some work to take care of. I recently just woke up.Something has just been on my mind, like I feel like something is about to happen. I shake the feeling off and get up and head into the bathroom.

   I hop into the shower and began washing my body. After I'm done I hop out and walk in front of the mirror and wipe it off with my left hand. I stop halfway on the mirror noticing a big ass shiny ring on my finger. I gasp and cover my mouth with my right hand.

"Oh shit." I hit the floor.

(Valerio's POV)

   I was downstairs in the kitchen trying to listen to Nariah's reaction when she saw the engagement ring on her finger. I told her last night that I was not going to be here in the morning when she wake up, I lied.

   I was waiting to hear her reaction but the reaction I heard wasn't the one I wanted to hear.

"Oh shit." I heard a thump. I raced up the stairs into the bathroom. I look down to see her passed out. I lift her up bridal style and carry her to the bed. I gently lay her down and chuckle while stroking her face softly.

"You are one crazy women you know that?" I walk out of the room and downstairs and start preparing for what else I have planned.

2 hours later

I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs and into the dark kitchen with lit candles.

"Rio? Baby?" Nariah called out.

"Come here bambina."

"How? I can't hardly see." I walked towards her and grab her hand. I bring her to the dining table. "Valerio what is all of this and I know that this is not no damn engagement ring on my finger."

"That's exactly what it is tesoro." I bent down on one knee. "Listen Nariah, I love you with all of my heart. I know that I put you through so much shit and I am sorry. Even after I hurt you many times, you still stuck by me and loved me. I'm happy that I have you and my kids in my life. Your an amazing mother and I know your gonna be an even better wife. So I am asking you Nariah Williams will you marry me bambina?"

"Yes baby yes!!!" She screamed jumping up and down. She wraps her legs around me and kisses me. I laugh and start to kiss her back. She started to slap me upside my heads

"Damn girl why you keep hitti- ow shit!" I yelled holding my head.

"Because you made me think something was wrong at first." She pouted. I rolled my eyes at her childish acts.

We spent the rest of the night talking about the wedding and I know most guys think it's not that exciting or its boring, but I believe it's exciting. Especially if your getting married to the right one like me.

Next day

The next morning Nariah went shopping with Natasha, and Kelly probably telling them the news. While I was at home watching tv talking to Max about the wedding.

"Yeah man I'm excited as hell, just knowing I get to spend the rest of my life with her."

As he was about to respond the door flew open with a laughing Kelly and a pale faced Nariah. They both head and sit on the couch with us.

"What's wrong?" I scrunch my eyebrows together.

"Weeellll it seems that Ms.Natasha has a crush on little old Nariah here." Kelly started laughing again.

"What?" Max asked confused.

"They went to the bathroom to freshen up and by the way I always knew she had something for Riah. But anyway and I heard them talking and Natasha was talking about how Riah was so pretty and your so lucky to have her. She told Riah that she had a juicy looking ass. So I walked in and seen Natasha kiss Riah and Riah bitch slapped the shit outta her." Kelly fell on the ground with a red face holding her stomach.

I didn't think this situation was funny at all because she thought she could touch what was mine. She done lost her damn mind. There was a loud knock at the door and we all turned out heads towards the door.

"Come in!" Riah yelled.

In walked Natasha smiling. She laid eyes on Nariah and winked at her while Nariah flinched in disgust.

"Hey everybody."

I get up and head towards her with clinched fists.