Chapter 2

(Valerio at the top)

(Valerio's POV)

The one girl that has been on my mind since yesterday was Dr. Williams. All I needed was to get her to go out with me. That girl is so damn stubborn, she acts like she doesn't want to do anything associated with me. That's alright I already have a way for her to go out with me. I told my private investigators to give me all the information they can get on Nariah Williams.

As I was waiting on the information about Nariah I decided to catch up on some Mafia work. I'm not going to let Nariah know that I'm in the Mafia because I don't want to freak her out. Even if she did find out she is not going anyway because she is mine. Whether she knows it or not. As I was doing work the gangs slut Tiffany comes in.

"Hey baby it seems like your working hard," She comes and sits on my lap. "Want me to relieve some stress?"

"What you got in mind?"

She smiles and slides off my lap onto her knees. She unbuckles my pants and pull down both my pants and boxers. She starts going to work. If there was anything she was good for it was bait and head.

In the middle of pleasuring me my private investigator came in but Tiffany never stopped going.

"What you got for me Tom?" I groaned out.

"I got all the information on Nariah Williams sir," He held up the folder. "She is 24 years old, 5'3, she has a nice figure, she was born to Jamaican parents. She's a Doctor . She lives in a nice condo on Ells Rd."

As he was talking Tiffany's head pops up. "Who the fuck is he talking about baby? And why do you have your private investigator searching information up on some black bitch?"

"First of all who in the fuck are you talking to?" I lift her up by her neck. "Learn your fucking place Tiffany and I'm definitely not your baby you two dollar cunt."

As she drops down to the ground she runs out of the room with fear and panic. I turn to Tom who had his head down. I pull up my boxers and pants and continue to work. Now that I have all the information I need on Nariah now it is time for me to make my move. After I was done with all my work I decided to head over to Nariah's place and surprise her a little.

As I got there I did a double check. I walked up to her front door and knocked three times. I could hear her footsteps coming towards the door.

"Coming!" She opens the door in a robe with nothing under it.

"Uhh what the hell are you doing here?"

"I came to see you tesoro."

"Well ok hi you saw me now have a nice day." She tries to close the door but I put my foot in the doorway.

"Wait damn bambina."

"Oh my god what do you want?" She yells throwing her hands up in the air. "How the hell do you even know where I live?"

"Well I just want to get to know you better and I have my ways."

"Look man, there is nothing that special about me. I am literally just a doctor/waitress." She blows out a huge breath. I let myself inside and look around.

"Trust me you may not think there is something more special about you than that but I do." I look at her.

"Oh really?" She crosses her arms. "What else is so special about me then?"

"You'll have to wait to find out." I smile at her. "No but seriously I want to hang out with you."

"Thanks but no thanks." She walks over to the door and holds it open for me.

I can tell that she is hiding herself. I don't blame her though I am known for a player and heartbreaker, but something about her doesn't make me want to break her heart. What the hell am I saying? I am not going to let no woman control what I do or what I say.

"Welp that's your loss," I walk towards the door. "bitch." I knew she heard me but I honestly was in fuckboy mode and didn't care. Not like she is going to do anything about it.

Boy was I wrong.

(Nariah's POV)

Ok I know he didn't just call me a bitch. I don't take that word lightly when I'm being called it by a girl or boy it doesn't matter. It just brings up bad memories. I don't even think I was acting like a "bitch". I was just simply telling him that I didn't want to hang out.

Since I was being such a "bitch" I just decided to walk away from him, far enough so he would think I wasn't going to do anything. As soon as I was far enough I turned around and threw a mean ass right hook to his face. He stumbled back against the door.

"Dannazione!" He yells out. (Damn!)

"Don't you ever," I walk up to him and bend down. "and I mean ever call me a bitch."

I sent another blow to his knocking out.

2 hours later

   I was in the kitchen cooking dinner waiting for that asshole to wake up. While he was sleeping I decided to put on some proper clothes. I soon hear footsteps coming into the room. I turn around and see him standing there with a dried bloody nose and a scratch above his eyebrow. I instantly felt bad, I shouldn't have let my anger get to me. I know I owe him a apology.

"Hey how are you feeling?" I ask him making his plate.

"Like shit," He groans sitting down. "you have a mean right hook."

"Yeah about that, I'm sorry I just get super angry when someone calls me a bitch." I sit down in front of him.

"Why exactly?" He starts to eat.

"Brings up really bad memories."

"Oh well I'm sorry I was out of line for calling you that." He finished eating. He gets up to go look at his face in the mirror. "Maledetta donna che non avresti dovuto mandare a puttane la mia faccia come questo." He laughed. (Damn woman you didn't have to fuck up my face like this.)

"Well I didn't understand shit you just said so again I'm sorry for the damage and goodnight." I waved at him.

"Why are you trying to get rid of me so fast?" He looks down and then back up. "Am I really that bad?"

   I just sat there trying to figure him out. I didn't know if he was being serious or just playing.

"No but why are you so damn interested in me?" I ask.

"I told you I want to get to know you better."

   We made our way to the door. When I look up I didn't even notice he took care for his nose and cut.

"What do you mean? Like for sex?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No tesoro I just want to get to know you," He stepped closer. "The way that this ass is looking in them jeans we could throw in sex too if you'd like." He smiled.

"No thank you." I laughed.

"There's that pretty smile."

"Shut up." I was blushing so hard.

"Ok ok bambina I'll stop, for now." He pulls me into a hug. "I'll seen you soon."

"Ok have a nice night Mr. De Rege."

"Valerio."

"What?"

"My name is Valerio tesoro." He chuckled.

"Oh well have a nice night Valerio." I smiled.

"You too bambina."

   He pulled me into another hug and gave me a peck on the cheeks. He leaves out the door without another work.