Chapter 21

(Valerio's POV)

Last thing I remember was falling asleep outside in the cold on Nariah's couch on the porch. I wake up inside her house. I smell bacon being cooked. Getting up I follow the smell into the kitchen and see Nariah standing over the stove.

"Goodmorning." I announced. She turned around and mugged me.

"Hi."

"Aren't you 8 months, I don't think your allowed to be doing anything." I scrunch my eyebrows up.

"Well you would know if you were there at the goddamn appointments, but sorry you were too busy faking your own death!" She started to raise her voice.

I want her to understand I was thinking of her and our children when I did what I did. It hurts me even more knowing I missed out on all of the appointments and I don't even know their sex.

"I'm so sorry Nariah I really am, I just want to be in my kids life and yours." I walked closer.

"I just don't understand what would make you do something like that." She shakes her head.

"Trust me bambina it was not to be selfish." I pull her into a hug.

"No get the hell off me." She pushed me away. "I was so heartbroken that I didn't think I was going to make it. I spent weeks crying myself to sleep because of you and it caused stressed which is not good for the baby. Valerio you hurt me bad and now I just want you to leave." She yelled with tears streaming down her face.

"No tesoro I'm not leaving I don't want to leave." I shook my head.

"Well that's too bad Valerio cause I want you to." She turned and walked away after turning off the stove.

"What can I do to make this ok? What can I do to make it right?" I walk infront of her and fall to my knees. "I-I"m sorry baby and I don't want you to leave me, I want to be in my kids life. I want to wake up every morning to your face. Just p-please tell me how I can make this right." I gently put my head on her stomach with tears in my eyes.

"There's nothing you can do Valerio. If it was something like cheating I would tell you something that could make it right but it's not, it's bigger than cheating. Way bigger." She moved me and walked around me.

"NO PLEASE NARIAH IM BEGGING YOU. D-DONT DO THIS TO ME!!!" I screamed crying my eyes out. I fall to the ground and began sobbing.

(Nariah's POV)

"NO PLEASE NARIAH IM BEGGING YOU. D-DONT DO THIS TO ME!!!" Valerio screams falling to the ground sobbing.

I look at him in shock. I have NEVER seen Valerio this way before and it's starting to hurt seeing him this way.

"I have nobody now." He whispered still crying. "I'm alone again."

'Again? What does he mean again?'

I go over to him and sit on the floor next to him and hold him. I rock him back to sleep. After about a hour and a half he wakes back up.

"I'll leave you guys alone from now on, I'm sorry for doing this to you Nariah I really am." He looks up at me with red eyes.

"Stop it Valerio." I sniffed.

"Stop what Nariah? Nobody wants me around so I'll leave, just tell my little ones that daddy always loved them and still will." He put his hand on my stomach

"You have somebody Valerio. You have me and the little ones and I won't have to tell them cause you can tell them yourself." I move his hand around me belly. He smiles lightly.

"You don't have to let me be in your lives out of pity, I'm a big boy I ca-" I kiss him hard. He starts to kiss back after awhile.

"I'm not doing it out of pity. Look Valerio, it's going to be hard but I will try to trust you again." He nodded his head.

"What about loving me?" He looked down and my belly and then back up at me.

"I have never stopped doing that." I kiss him again. "Now all you have to do is make things right with Maxy."

"He doesn't want anything to do with me Riah, he was like family to me, he was like my brother and I just fucked that up all the way around." He shook his head.

"Yeah you did but that doesn't mean you can't fix it. If you guys are brothers like you say you are then he would forgive you. I'm not saying that it will happen right away but it will happen some time." I shrugged running my hands through his head.

"Yeah hopefully he thinks like that." He let out a huge breath.

While we was just sitting there and Rio was rubbing my belly, the babies started to kick. At first it was innocent and light then the more Valerio rubbed the more and harder they began kicking. We both laugh and continue talking but after awhile he had to stop rubbing because the kicks began to get out of control. We sat talking about the babies.

"Bambina, what is the sex of the babies?" He asked staring at my stomach.

"Boy and a girl." He looks up smiles then kisses me.

"Thank you so much for bringing the greatest gift to me." He puts his head on my stomach. The largest kick by far comes and makes him move his face.

"Dammit Rio what did I just tell you?" I slap him upside his head and he laughs.

I loved this moment between us and the babies right now. This is how I want it to be.

~I am sooo sorry I haven't been updating like I was suppose to but I had a reason yesterday because it was my birthday🎉🎊👑. But antyway I thought this chapter was so damn cute.
But....
Do you think Nariah let him come back to easily?
Do you think max is going to forgive him?
Welp I hope you guys liked this chapter as much as I liked writing it. Don't forget to like and comment.😘~