#30: He's Dared to Touch Your Boobs While You're Asleep

#30: He's Dared to Touch Your Boobs While You're Asleep - zaynical

Liam: The color rose to his cheeks as he watched your eyes slowly opened. He slowly lifted his hands off your chest, holding his hands up in surrender, "I'm sorry [Y/N]...but the lads...they dared me to do it." He said under his breath as you sat up on your elbows a yawn slipping through your lips. "Get out Li...you boys never let me sleep...go outside or something." You said between another yawn. "I'm sorry babe." He repeated sending his hand through his hair quickly and backing up toward the door. "Don't come back in here molesting me in my sleep Liam." You warned him letting your head fall back down on your pillow but not before noticing his cheeks turn a darker shade of pink.

Louis: A smirk on his lips as he continued cupping your breasts, "Seriously Lou?" You asked tiredly, your eyes traveling down to where he hands were. "Just couldn't keep your hands off." You said quietly with raised brows and he nodded the smirk on his lips growing. "Well actually I was dared to do this, but I do like touching them." He said dropping his hands from your chest and sitting beside you on the bed. "Can I go back to sleep...or what?" You asked rubbing at your eyes quickly and he shrugged his shoulders. "Now that I've felt you up maybe we could you know..." He said wiggling his eyebrows and you shoved his shoulder a bit. "Lou you're terrible." You said under your breath letting your eyes shut.

Niall: "I didn't mean to wake you princess." He said softly, letting his hands fall from your chest a smile on his lips. "Did you only come in here to touch my boobs?" You asked quietly running a hand through your hair slowly and the smile on his lips widened. "Pretty much princess...the lads dared me." He said with a little shrug of his shoulders and you rolled your eyes. "I should of known..." You mumbled the corners of your lips turning up. Getting ready to get off the bed, you grabbed a hold of his hand, "Lay with me." You said quietly and he nodded slipping his feet out of his trainers. "Just promise not to touch my boobs this time yeah." You said jokingly.

Zayn: He shook his head as he let his hands fall from your chest, "It was dare, relax." He said rolling his eyes a bit as you stared at him with widened eyes. "Sure it was." You grumbled pulling the blanket over your chest and he rolled his eyes once more. "Oh please...why would I willingly want to touch your chest [Y/N]?" He questioned with a raised brow and you stayed quiet thinking it over. "Exactly..." He said under his breath as he stared down at you. "Why are you always such a dick to me Zayn?" You asked a small frown on your lips as you sat up in the bed a bit and a sigh left his. "I--I" "You know what forget it...it's fine. Just get out of my room yeah." You said the frown still on your lips. "[Y/N]..." "Zayn get out." You repeated.

Harry: He smiled down at you exposing his dimples as he left his hands on your chest, "I should probably take my hands away huh babe?" He questioned squeezing your chest a bit and you let out a tired laugh. "You really should Harry." You said shaking your head at him and he shrugged. "I like my hands on your chest...but I'm going to let you go back to sleep." He said leaning forward and pressing his lips to yours quickly. "Well I'm up now...you know thanks to your squeezing and what not Harry." You said letting out a small yawn and sitting up in the bed. "So...can I play with you guys or are no girls allowed?" You asked placing your feet on the ground.