Chapter 19

"What should I wear, Aiden?" I yelled from the closet, where I stood with most of the cloths scattered around me, everything is either too revealing or too long.

Aiden had made me chane seven pair of cloths already, and now I am too frustrated to argue anymore. He casually strolled in a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt, such a beautiful color combination, right?*note the sarcasm please*

He walked beside me and then went through my closet without wasting any time he picked out a pair of denim jeans and white t-shirt. Ooh...where were they when I was searching them.

He gave me the cloths and told me to change quickly or he might change his mind.

"Change in front of me." He ordered me and I just stared at him, to make sure if he is serious or not. He was. This time I didn argue I kniw it will only waste our time and thn he will change his mind.

I slowly took my tank top off and threw it on the floor and picked the white t-shirt.

"No, take that shorts off first." His eyes stayed glued to my body and I could see his demon coming back in control and I obeyed. I took my shorts off and threw that on the floor ivking uo the jeans and t-shirt I wore it as fast as possible. I could feel his presence in front of me.

All of a sudden I was forcefully pusht backward in a wall and a hard body pushed in me. I looked up to find his demon in full control. I sae his red eyes closely and they didn't looked that scary anymore.

"Don't take too long, my love. I will never hurt you In any way." A diffrent voice spoke and I just stared at him, it was the voice of his demon it sounded thicker, heavier and scarier but it has a magnetic feeling to it and I nodded my head as I stared in his eyes trying to get my Aiden back in control but this time his demon didn't gave up.

He started to kiss my neck and lick me and nibble on my skin then his face went lower and lower untill he reache my left breast. He circled his tongue around my nipple through the material of my cloth and they obediently erected for him.

He suddenly bit down hard on my nipple and I screamed but within a second the pain turned into unbearable pleasure and my screams turned into loud moans. He repeated the same thing with my other breast and this time it was even stronger, his touch pleased me in every single way possible and make me want more and more of him, but I don't want to do it like this, I am just waiting for the right time. The time when I am ready to be called as Mrs. Blackthrone and ready to bear a demon's child.

"Hand yourself over to me,my love. I will cherish you, your soul and you body. I need all of you. I will take you to the heights of pleasure where only you and I will exist. Don't be scared of me, I love you more then you can imagine." His demon spoke, he looked in my eyes and I lost myself in those red holes that I started to love now.

He softly caressed my cheek with the back of his fingers and I melted into his touch.

"Just give me some more time." I whispered so softly even I could barely here myself but he did and slowly the color of his eyes changed into the bright blue and I know that my Aiden is back.

"Are you alright?" His face was full of concern and I just smiled at him and peeked his lips. He looked relieved and confused at the same time and I just pulled him in a hug while laughing.

"You still need to show me around." I told him and he groaned in my neck.

He pulled away from me and then walked near his side of the closet and after going through some section of cloths he pulled out two thick brown colored materials and passed one to me. I looked at it strangely and then unfolded it.