'21 THE END? [Finale]

Copyright © 2013 by Dell Anne Eresmas

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the publisher or author, except in the case of a reviewer, who may quote brief passages embodied in critical articles or in a review.

............................................................

Previously on EFTBP

Michelle and the others slowly walked towards the Milantro's premises. After their long journey, they've arrived. They breathed hard due to exhaustion and sat on whatever they think that was comfortable.

"What is this place?"

Timmy whispered to herself, but of course Michelle was able to hear it.

"Milantro"

She answered, while having her deep and shallow breaths. Casey advanced and observed the surroundings. She had never seen a place like this and a house that was so big. Everything was green around the mansion, while the mansion itself was pure white.

"Wow. It's paradise"

Casey said and Michelle shook her head in disagreement and answered in a weak yet determined voice.

"No, Casey. What you're seeing right now is far from paradise. Hell, is the perfect name for you to call it"

............................................................

Sandra's P.O.V

"What are you doing, Lily?!"

Edward exclaimed as he saw his wife doing his suppose work. Lily drop the funnel from her hands, startled, and motioned for him to shut his mouth off.

"What are you doing?"

He said in a hush tone. Lily slowly walked towards his way and grabbed his hands, pleading.

"Ed, I know we have created something terrible, but we could still stop it"

Edward grabbed his wife shoulders and said,

"Lily, we can't. We’ve done it"

"No. I mean, we could create another solution to it"

She paused and looked into his eyes. He thought for a sec and widened his eyes in understanding.

"Antidote"

He said and lily nodded. His face slowly lightened and he smiled happily to his wife.

"You are brilliant Li. Well, what are we waiting for? Let's do this!"

............................................................

"Enjoying the view?"

Sam said with a smirk. Nate and the others gripped their hands tightly. It was killing them to see what was happening to Sandra. How could they stop this, while guns were on their heads?

Sam enjoyed watching them, pissed and was fuming in anger. He has won. The victory is his.

Tom looked for a plan, instead of watching Sandra suffer. He wondered his eyes upon anything that was in the room.

'Think Tom. Think'

He thought to himself.

............................................................