'19

Copyright © 2013 by Dell Anne Eresmas

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the publisher or author, except in the case of a reviewer, who may quote brief passages embodied in critical articles or in a review.

............................................................

Previously on EFTBP

He gave them his best grin and fired towards the rooftop once again. All their eyes were trained only to the arrow that was heading towards the rooftop. They held their breaths subconsciously.

As soon as the arrow hit it and locked, they breathed out and readied their weapons once again. The rope was secured when James pulled it. He then motioned Nate to go first and Mich next.

They used their guns to slide on the rope towards the mansion. So far, no one noticed them. No alarm was set on. But was that even possible? I mean, that’s not how simple this Sam would be, right?

............................................................

Sandra's P.O.V

I was in my deep sleep when I could feel hands gripping my arm and pulling me from my slumber. I opened my heavy eyes to see what was happening.

“She’s awake. Take her to the observatory chambers”

Sam’s aide said in whisper. I opened my eyes a little more widely and glared at them.

“What do you think you guys are doing?”

They exchanged stares and took a step back from me.

“What do you think you are doing? You don’t want your ace to wait, right?”

The guy, their boss, said. They gulped the lump on their throat and chose to take me by arm. I struggled to be set free but they were stronger than me.

“Dina! Dina!”

I shouted when I saw her at the room’s corner. She wanted to help me so bad, but she couldn’t disobey her master’s orders. She mouthed me a ‘sorry’ and the door to my room closed in front of her.

“Damn minions! Let me go!”

“I said, Let me go!”

As if they didn’t hear any of what I said, they continued on dragging me. The more I fought with them, the more I got stronger. Sam’s aide realized it and took something from his companion’s hands. When he neared the thing towards me, I realized it was an injection. My inner self panicked once again. I kicked and punched all around me, trying to defend myself from that horrible injection. I don’t know what that is he’s holding, but I’m dead sure it’s somewhat dangerous.

More minions arrived and held me in place. I was no match and obviously, they got to inject it in me. In just a little time, my visions blurred and I couldn’t feel their grips around my body. Their voices were like deteriorated sounds around my ears. And then, slowly, I was in deep slumber, once again.

............................................................

Sam’s P.O.V

The door swung open and entered Sandra, lying limply on my aide’s arms.

“Where do you think you’re holding her?! Put her down immediately!”

(The observatory chambers looks like the pic on the side ---->)

They did exactly what I told them. They placed her in the middle of the observatory chambers, on the bed. She was sleeping peacefully and there’s a huge feeling inside me that disallow me from touching her. But I couldn’t stop my plans. I need to do this.