'20

This book is dedicated to ate LILOR @LilorBookWorm. She made this chapter possible and she was the one who helped me on how to explain things about the zombies.  I know I didn't explain it thoroughly ate here in this chapter, but I hope it’s understandable naman. I still have a lot things to know about being an author and I hope soon I’ll be able to develop my skills or talents? Hahahah! SO THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH once again. <3

............................................................

Copyright © 2013 by Dell Anne Eresmas

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the publisher or author, except in the case of a reviewer, who may quote brief passages embodied in critical articles or in a review.

............................................................

Previously on EFTBP

As soon as they set foot inside the mansion, they were greeted with troops of ‘all white’ guys.  They gulped the lump inside their throats and stood to their feet.

“You guys look awesome in white”

Tom said towards them sarcastically. Mich snapped his head towards Tom and said,

“Oh shit. Hide!”

Abruptly, they hid themselves against the walls around them while the stupidos fired all over their directions. James, Breck and Tom were covering from the walls outside, while Nate, Mich and Jack were taking their cover inside the mansion. They held to their ground as bullets continued on firing their way. How could they fire back if there are bullets everywhere!?

............................................................

Sandra's P.O.V

"I presume you have started it?"

I was standing in a scene where Edward and Lily met with their boss. They were discussing about their new project. The crazy woman was beside me, listening to the conversation. We were inside a room, more like an office. Edward and Lily were seated in front of the office desk, while we stood there, beside the door. Everything was like.... real. It was as if, you were inside a movie, but they couldn't just see you nor hear you.

"Yes, we have started it"

Edward answered, while Lily never tried raising her head to look at him.

"So, you guys decided to do it in the end"

"Of course, we couldn't disregard our friend's request, can't we?"

Edward answered with a smile. Lily raised her head towards her husband, pissed of what her husband just said. I mean, they were just forced on doing their boss' request. Even though this man in front of them was their friend, they were still treated as if strangers. He even threats them just to do his dirty job. And of course, if they wouldn't listen to them, they will be put to death. That is how cruel the Milantro was.

"Edward, call me Mason. Since both our families have known each other and are quite close, let's treat each other as brothers and sisters"

Mason, their boss said with a smile. I could feel at that moment, Lily wanted so badly to retort and rolled her eyes annoyingly to his answer, but she remained expressionless towards him.

"Of course, Mason"

Edward answered as he stood up and exchanged handshake with him. Lily stood up but never did exchange her hand to Mason. She immediately left the room. Edward apologized for his wife’s stead. Mason just shrugged his shoulders, telling Edward not to mind it, but when Edward left, Mason changed from being genuine to piss. He obviously knew how Lily hates his presence and he was just holding everything in.