'11 mom

Copyright © 2013 by Dell Anne Eresmas

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the publisher or author, except in the case of a reviewer, who may quote brief passages embodied in critical articles or in a review.

............................................................

Previously on EFTBP

"Milantro, what do they need from Sandra?" Nate exclaimed while asking. He couldn't take it anymore. He need answers.

The others stood from their meal and tried to separate Nate and Mich, but Michael stopped them by motioning his hand. All eyes were on them, listening intently and waiting for Michael to continue. Every nerves of Nate was limping for excitement, waiting for the words to come out from Michael's lips.

"What they need from Sandra is----

............................................................

-CHAPTER ELEVEN-

"what have you done?"

A taunting voice was heard behind Sandra's back. She turned around and furrowed her brows towards the person that is in front of her. A woman stood before her.

"Who are you?" Sandra asked.

"what have you done?" The woman asked back once again.

Sandra was beyond confused. Confused to the fact that this person in front of her was familiar. Every features of her face was horribly printed in her mind. She continued to stand there, unable to move, as her lips twitched - looking for words to speak.

"What do you mean? I haven't done anything"

Sandra defended the truth, making sure that every word that escaped her lips were heard. The woman took a step towards her and frowned.

"These men in here needs something from you Sandra. Something that is kept safe from all these years. Something that can save lives if used in the right way and can destroy lives if used in the other way. You need to leave Sandra. Don't let them capture you"

Sandra was taken aback by the woman's new prophecy and she began to hyperventilate. Questions whirled inside her mind and caught her dumbfounded.

"I didn't let them capture me. It was unpredictable when it happened"

She explained, but the woman just stared at her, ready to devour her if she did one single mistake. Sandra immediately took a step back when everything changed horribly.

The woman's face slowly turned into something unnatural. Her hair flew dramatically all over her head as her eyes widened. Her white, straight teeth was slowly changing into fangs. It became dirty like an old, dead bone. Her clothes changed into rotten rugs and her feet was hanging on the ground. She continued looking at Sandra, deadly, and shouted threateningly.

Sandra shook in fear as she looked into the woman's eyes. Her heart palpitated as respiration left her pores. Goosebumps formed all over her body, making her scared even more.

Her soul, mind and body persuaded her to run but she held onto her ground. All the least she could do is not to show any weaknesses in front of the woman. She gathered her voice and tried to form some words in spite her fears.

"Who.Are.You?"

The woman didn't bother answering her question, instead, she said something that Sandra didn't expect to hear.