'21 THE END? [Part 1]

Copyright © 2013 by Dell Anne Eresmas

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the publisher or author, except in the case of a reviewer, who may quote brief passages embodied in critical articles or in a review.

............................................................

Previously on EFTBP

Mich woke up from his madness and stopped firing. He was breathing hard, while Nate placed his hand on his shoulders.

“Are you okay?”

“Totally not”

He answered, pissed.

“Hey look!”

James exclaimed and pointed towards the floor were Mich fired his guns. The floor was all cracked and produced a hole that would fit a one person.

“Let’s move!”

The walls were one meter away from them and they need to get down to the hole to save their lives from being squashed. Mich went in first and Nate followed, until all of them finally got in. The walls closed against each other and they were saved.

...........................................................

Sandra grabbed the hem of the crazy woman's shirt as her limbs weaken and shook. She fell towards the floor as her body was in heat. Her throat felt dry and so was her eyes. At that moment, all she wanted to do was to take a cold shower and lie on her bed without distress.

"Shhh. Sandra. Hold onto me tightly. Don't let the pain lock you inside a cage. Fight for it"

The crazy woman said with encouragement. Sandra groaned in pain as another one shot through her head. She held unto her head tightly, hoping to ease the pain while her knees crumpled to her stomach. She could hear the crazy woman's words, but not to clear. Around them, everything went black once again as the crazy woman slowly dissipated like thin air. Sandra slowly opened her mouth but none words came out. She raised her hand up in the air, but unfortunately, no one tried pulling her. Her eyes were heavy as rock and are slowly closing on their on. Unable to handle her exhaustion, she willingly closed them, but before she did, a ray of light shone towards her way. Her soul was hungered so she immediately welcomed the light without hesitaion.

"Please. Come to me"

Sandra said in a weak voice. She was shocked that she got her voice back once again. The light as if heard her, slowly lightened up the room, while the crazy woman appeared beside her and for the first time she felt happy because of the woman's presence.

"Woah. That was close"

The woman said to herself and this earned her a furruwed brows from Sandra. She shrugged her shoulders and asked,

"What?"

"Nothing" was the only thing Sandra could manage to say. The woman grabbed her arms and slowly pulled her up. Sandra gained her strength back, which was strange, and stood.

"We need to finish this"

Sandra said and the woman nodded. Finally, they were able to act normally with each other, without those crazy, quarrelsome conversations. The woman to her way and exchanged nodds, indicating for the next scene.

...........................................................

"Ace, she's back to normal"