SPECIAL MESSAGE for @deardiary96 and to my awesome readers

RISHY!!! *hugs tightly*

Thank you SO much for the cover! hehehe. I like it SO, SO much. She's pretty (like me xp) yet deadly at the same time. You have a great choice of pic, really. Anyway, at first I was really shocked that you offered to make me a cover for mah story. I couldn't believe it. I mean, do you really like my story that much? HAHAHAHA! kiddin. You're just awesome. Since from the beginning, you never forget to read my updates, I mean common! My story is not that cool like others', but seriously... *wipes eyes dramatically* I don't know how to show mah gratitude towards yah. I hope for your safe journey in life and may God bless you.

I'm just gonna say SKADOOOOSH!!!

......................................................................................................

Hi readers!! This is Panda and I just wanna say Thank you for reading my story. We are now in chapter 16 and is currently making '17. I'm beginning to release some important details about the story and I hope you'll have time to read it. The END is almost near. I could not wait to spill the beans about what Sandra really has inside her that the Milantro wanted to have. And...... MORE action will be posted for the next consecutive chapters. So, I hope you won't feel bored and think that this is a crap or something. HAHAHAHAHHA! .. soooo..... yeah.....

ANYWAY! If you want to make me some TRAILER about this or help me CHOOSE the casts for this story.. I would be SO glad. AND IF U DO, I will make a SPECIAL MESSAGE for you such as this and dedicate the next chapters to you..

love,

PANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!