Moon rings

Carly sent spell after spell at Mimmi, but she was better. Mimmi was a trained Mermaid and she knew it. Her moon ring was flashing. Carly was using all the moves Serena and Evie had taught her. Mimmi laughed and paused for a moment. This was Carly's chance. She blasted Mimmi away sending her flying.

Zach was awake in the next five minutes. Cam raced back to battle Zach once more. Erik and Ondina were the perfect match. Their moon rings were casting spell after spell at them. The spells continued to flash and bounce off the stone walls. 

"Hurry, Zach! We must restart the merman chamber quickly!" Erik called over Ondina's shoulder.

Zach fought harder and stronger to get to the rock pedestal. Cam was even. Cam used all the talent he had. Zach's grin before was turning slowly into a snarl. Cam was gaining more and more confidence as they fought. Suddenly Nixie, Lyla and Serena raced from the passage. 

"Where is Mimmi!?" Erik asked randomly.

Serena raced in between Ondina and Erik. She was hit with a spell between her arms. She thudded to the ground. This did not stop the fight. Ondina's nose was gushing hot, red blood while Cam had a large purple lump on his fore head from where Zach had punched him. Nixie raced to Ondina's side to help her. Erik was starting to sweat. 

"Why aren't my spell's working! Why can't I take you out!" He asked in frustration. 

"Can't you see it?" Lyla called from next to Cam.

"You are using her moon ring. The moon ring would never hurt its master." Lyla laughed.

Erik looked down at Ondina's moon ring giving them the chance. Nixie used her power, even without her moon ring she was strong. The two girls hit Erik with everything, Ondina's moon ring flashing. Erik toppled over. The girls cheered. Zach fell to the ground with a clatter. Cam grabbed Zach's feet and started to drag him out the chamber. Nixie and Lyla raced to Serena's side. Serena was coming to. Her eyes were a bit out of focus but other whys she seemed fine. Ondina waved the moon ring, Erik flying upwards, her ring sliding off his finger. Ondina replaced her's and tossed the old one back to Lyla and Nixie. She couldn't remember which one was the owner to it, she just cared that her ring was back. 

2 DAYS LATER

The group was strolling around Mako island. Evie was watching her moon ring on her finger. David and Serena were laughing together. Carly had given Serena her moon ring. Early they had to swap and make sure their moon ring was their moon ring. Zach and Mimmi and woken up from their trance and where perfectly fine now. Cam and Carly were walking around together. Zach and Mimmi were whispering to each other. Ondina was stand on the shores of Mako island looking out to sea smiling. Nixie was eating all the sea food from the picnic basket, while Lyla was trying out her moon ring, making sure that it was her's.

All was good. For now. 

THE END?