Answers

Serena, Evie, Cam and Carly swam into the entrance quickly followed by Nixie and Lyla. They surfaced. Night was just falling over the sky.

"Serena? What's going on?" Nixie demanded.

Lyla was looking from Carly to Cam to Evie nervously.

"Its a long story." Evie rolled her eyes.

Serena quickly started to explain how after Lyla and Nixie had left two other mermaids had tried to help with Zach. Mimmi and Ondina. During their time Evie had been turned into a mermaid and Carly and David had learned their secret. Also Ondina had met another merman Erik. Then Zach found the merman chamber that unleashed a secret. Zach was Mimmi brother and he had been a merman his whole life and was adopted. Then Evie took over from then to explain how Erik wanted to start the merman chamber when Zach had defined it, dangerous. Ondina and him had started dating and Erik insisted the chamber would protect the mermaids.

Evie continued until Nixie and Lyla looked confused.

"What?" Evie asked.

"Where are Zach, Ondana and Mima?" Nixie said raising her eye brows.

"You mean ONDINA and MIMMI." Serena corrected her.

"Well yes but where are they?" Nixie asked again.

"Zach and Mimmi were kidnapped by Erik." Carly answered for her.

"And Ondina was knocked out, Rita's working with her." Cam nodded to them. Nixie looked at Lyla.

"I suppose we could help." Lyla said slowly.

And the team swam out of the moon pool and towards Rita's grotto.

When they pulled each other and dried off then they raced to where Rita was tending to Ondina who looked no better.

"Your back." She muttered.

She turned to them, looking frail. Her face white.

"What's wrong Rita?" Evie raced to her side.

"Erik." She spluttered.

"What did he do?" Nixie said as she cracked her knuckles. She was changing back into her normal self quickly.

"He came for Ondina. I used my powers to protect her but he was just to strong. He took her moon ring and left. I couldn't do anything to stop him. He seems to want to take us out one by one." She whispered.

Nixie and Lyla looked at each other again.

"How do we stop him?" Serena sighed.

"And why did he want Ondina's moon ring?" Carly added.

They slept on these questions and hoped the new day was to help them answer. Carly, Cam and Evie left for home while Nixie, Lyla and Serena slept at Rita's in the pool.

Serena was woken up from a ringing in her ears. It was Rita's phone, she raced to answer it. She pulled the phone off the wall and pressed the on button like Zach had taught her. She held it to her ear.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Serena? Its David." Said a familiar voice on the line. 

"Oh, Hi David." Serena said in a flattering voice.

"Carly told me everything. How can I help?" David asked importantly.

"Well...I don't know. We could use someone on land," Suddenly Serena got an idea.

"David? You still there?" She said jumping up and down.

"Yes." He answered.

"Get Carly, Cam, Evie and you to come over here in ten minutes." Serena added.

"OK, then." He said nervously.

Serena hung up and raced to wake up Nixie and Lyla.