The plan

A doctor walked in. She stared for a moment at where Cam and Zach vanished. She shook her head and walked around. She picked up needle and scrubbed the tip clean. She poked Ondina's shoulder with it. She back up and rubbed the blood from her should.

"She'll wake up soon enough." She muttered and walked out the room.

Zach and Cam appeared. Then Carly and Evie, them David and Serena and last Mimmi.

"That was close. To close." Evie exclaimed.

"Now, how are going to get her out of here?" Asked Carly.

They all pondered for a moment.

"When she wakes up she can lie and say, I'm fine now." Cam thought aloud.

Mimmi shook her head sadly.

"She won't wake, doctors medicine don't work on mermaids. Sure they work on Evie but me Serena and Ondina....." Mimmi led off.

"Wait, I'm a real merman, how does medicine work on me than?" Zach asked.

"Sense you were brought up on land with your mothers spell it should work on you as well." Serena nodded.

"And if she just disappeared I would make everything look strange." Evie interrupted. They turned to her.

"So then, How do we get her out of here?" Said David.

"I have one idea." Serena muttered.

"What?" They all said. She sighed.\

"We could enchant them, you know....the healers?" Serena asked.

"Doctors." Carly corrected her.

"How do we enchant them?" Evie said.

"The.....Siren song!" Mimmi exclaimed.

"Oh boy....." Zach groaned.

"Wait, there's one flaw in the plan. How do we use the siren song. I mean, the video was taken down, remember?" Carly said raising her eyebrows.

"Well......" Serena started. They all turned to her.