Escape

Serena, Evie and Cam ran around the hospital. Serena holding the potion. They walked towards the back door when they bumped into something.

"Ouch!" Said a voice. Mimmi suddenly appeared.

"Sorry!" Evie said.

"I've been guarding the back door, come on." Mimmi replied.

She turned around and led the others through the door and down the hallway. They entered Ondina's room the others lay scattered around when they came in.

"What took you guys so long?" Asked Zach.

"Long story." Serena sighed and sat the potion on the table.

"Her doctor left this in the room when she came in to check on Ondina." David called from the corner.

Him and Carly were sitting next to each other. Carly was holding a dark blue cup.

"What is it?" Asked Serena.

"Her drink. We dumped everything out, so when we put the potion in this, she'll drink this thinking its her drink." Carly added.

"Good idea." Evie muttered and took the cup from Carly and David.

She handed it to Serena.
Serena dumped the cup into the potion and pulled it out.
She quickly set the cup on the table and pulled the pot away. Cam took the pot and dumped it out outside. They waited for the doctor to come back in. When they heard footsteps Zach, Serena and Evie touched Cam, David and Carly's shoulders turning them invisible. Mimmi just vanished when the door opened. The doctor walked in again.

"Not awake yet?" She muttered to herself.

She grabbed her cup without looking at it and sipped the edge. She seemed starstruck for a moment. She didn't move or speak. She stood there with her head tilted in the same expression she had on before. Serena appeared along with David. They others appeared knowing it was safe now. Zach closed the door. Serena stood in front of the women.

"Close your ears!" She yelled to everyone.

They all plugged there ears as tight as they could and waited.

Finally Serena waved to them. They unplugged their ears and watched as the doctor pulled out sheets of paper from the drawer in the back. The one that said Ondina, she stamped with the words.

RELEASED

Zach, Cam and David carried Ondina off the bed and towards the door. When Cam kicked it open, Zach turned invisible causing Cam, David and Ondina to vanish with him. Evie and Carly vanished with a flick of Evie's hand and Serena and Mimmi followed quick after her.