The mystery

Zach, Cam and David rested Ondina on Rita's rock bed. Rita had a large under ground cavern. When she was banished from the pod she brought treasures and created her basement into this. The way to get in, a mermaid book was on her book shelf. If you pulled it out it would stop half way and revel a passageway. This would led down to the secret room.

"Evie, Serena." Mimmi hissed.

The two girls chased Mimmi as she walked towards Rita's store.

"Grab that." She told Evie. "Take that." She told Serena.

Mimmi grabbed three potions in her right hand and four potions in her left hand. She carried them over to Rita's work bench.

"Carly, grab a vile of some kind." Mimmi yelled.

Carly half walked half ran over to the stock. She searched around and finally found a large vile. She gave it to Mimmi who struggled pulling the cork off. Evie waved her fingers sending the cork flying.

"Thank you." Mimmi muttered.

She dumped one potion into the other and continued to mix them and heat them then freeze them. They all watched memorized as she poured each potion into each other. The potions mixed and bubbled. Mimmi finally stopped and picked up one vile full of frozen blue stuff. She unfroze it.

"Zach, take this." She called him. Zach grabbed it.

"Thank you." She grinned and walked back to the stock.

She grabbed a small cup. She took the potion back from Zach and filled the cup with the potion. She walked over to Ondina and dumped the contents of the potion on Ondina.
She didn't move. Mimmi waited for a moment.

"Whats wrong?" Asked Cam.

"I need to know the spell that Serena and Evie did." Mimmi turned to them.

"I don't........" Evie stuttered. Serena closed her eyes and tried to think of what spell she had used.

"I can't remember." Serena sighed.

David came up and pattered her on the back. Serena smiled.

"Lets retrace our steps." Zach nodded.

"So first we were in the cafe talking. Then Erik came in and started a fight with Cam." Carly pointed out.

"Right! Then me and Zach were blasted out of the way. Then You and Ondina walked in." Cam said.

"Oh! I just remembered something! Me and Ondina had found something out that we wanted to tell you. We know what happened to Nixie and Lyla!"