Kidnapped

Erik just smiled and blasted Mimmi out of the moon pool. Zach swam after her. Erik laughed and dove in after them.

Zach swam to where Mimmi was hiding. A large reef of sea weed. Zach swam next to her. Mimmi stuck out her moon ring and the sea weed grew up more to cover the both of them. Zach peered through the gaps of the sea weed. Suddenly Erik turned to the sea weed and wrenched it open. Zach swam with Mimmi's hand in his towards the moon pool yet again. Zach pulled himself on land. Mimmi swam in after him and stuck her moon ring at the moon pool entrance. Ice spread it self from the water and cover the entrance up. But Erik was smarter. He melted the Ice and swam through. Zach stood up. Erik laughed and lifted his hand up and blasted Zach to the back of the rocks knocking him unconscious. Mimmi pulled herself up and tried to dry herself as fast as she could until.....She felt herself flying through the air and hitting the back wall with a bang. She went black and felt herself fall next to Zach on the floor.

"They should be back by now." Muttered Evie.

"I'm sure there fine." Serena whispered.

Rita was crouched over Ondina. Cam was pacing around while Carly and David stood talking in the corner. Rita looked down on her watch.

"Evie, I best you get home and prepare." Rita nodded.

"For what?" She asked.

"The full moon." Rita said.

"That's tonight! I completely forgot!" Serena called.

"Gosh...."Evie whispered.

"What about Zach and Mimmi?" Cam asked.

"I'll go check it out." Serena nodded.

"I'll go with you." Evie said the two girls raced to the ocean entrance and dove together into the water.

The swam as fast as they could to Mako. They saw the moon pool cave and swam inside. They reached rocks and pulled themselves up. They started to dry each other until their legs appeared. They looked around for clues.

"Where do you think they went?" Serena asked.

"I don't-" Evie cut off. She turned around and saw something shimmering on the rocks.

Two scales.
One pearly blue and the other dark orange.

Serena joined at her side and looked down.

"Mimmi and Zach." They whispered.

-------------------

They entered the grotto. David was gone.

"Where'd David go?" Serena shuffled.

"He had to work. His brother called. He's letting me stay though." Carly shrugged.

"Where are the others?" Cam asked.

"Erik kidnapped them." Evie muttered. Everyone gasped.