Stuck

Carly waited for someone to appear. She got lucky. The face's of Zach, Mimmi and Erik were running through the woods. Mimmi ran straight into the trap. Carly watched as she stepped into the trap, the rope flying upwards sending the bucket down flipping dumped the water above her head. She transformed onto the floor. Erik rolled his eyes and turned to her.

"You all go ahead." Mimmi sighed.

The two boys ran off together towards the merman chamber, leaving Mimmi and Carly alone.

Cam and Ondina waited through the darkness, watching the chamber. Suddenly they heard footsteps. Cam nodded to Ondina. Ondina nodded back slowly. They waited until the face's of Zach and Cam appeared. Erik wasn't surprised to see them.

"Hello. I was waiting for you. That stupid trap of yours caught Mimmi, But she will be here soon." Erik grinned.

"What are we going to do?" Cried Evie.

They had walked back to the moon pool. The bars that led out were locked tight, the only way to free themselves was with a moon ring.

"How are we going to get out of here?" Asked Lyla looking around the pool.

"I don't know." Serena sighed.

"We need a moon ring." Evie said again slowly.

"How?" Asked Lyla.

"If we had not given ares to Cam and Ondina, we wouldn't be stuck in this mess." Nixie said.

"Stop it. We just to find another way out like........" Serena looked around hopefully.

"Hold on guys......I think I have an idea." Nixie started to grin.

Evie, Serena and Lyla looked at each other nervously.

"Serena, give me your bracelet. Now." Nixie told her sharply.

Serena shrugged and pulled it off. She handed it to Nixie. Nixie through it into the air and caught it with her powers.

"Even as the moon rings are stronger, we still have powers." Nixie smiled.

The bracelet spun like a top upwards, higher and higher it went until it reached the top of the volcano. Nixie closed her eyes and they watched.

David circled Mako island slowly. He hoped the others were OK. Suddenly, he saw something floating  towards him. He leaned backwards as it landed in his boat. He stopped and looked down on the small object. It was a bracelet. He felt as though he had seen it before. Then it hit him.

"Serena!" He yelled out loud.

Was this a cry for help? A kind of warning? David looked around. No one. He was sure this was it. He turned on his boat and sped off into the direction from where the bracelet had came from. It was coming from Mako island itself. Near this volcano. He swore he remembered Serena telling him about some pool in the middle of it. Suddenly the bracelet jumped from the boat and into the water.

"I think he's going to follow it." Evie said happily.

"Of course he is." Serena snapped.

"How are we going to get him into the water?" Asked Serena again.

Lyla turned to Evie and smiled. They jumped into the moon pool. The looked up from underwater towards the bottom of David boat. The bars still trapping them inside.

David reached out to grab the bracelet when his whole boat tipped one way as though some invisible wave had hit it, knocking him in. David swam to the surface or air. He was certain that one of the girls had tipped his boat. He dived under and looked around, opening his eyes. Suddenly he saw to faces sticking between bars from some kind of cave entrance. Evie was smiling at him waving while, Lyla was grinning and pointing to the silver bars he had helped Cam with. Suddenly he saw it in his mind. They must be trapped.