043

Jace

"Mm I knew you would ditch that bitch and come back to me." She licked her lips and dropped her gun. "You a crazy ass bitch you know what the fuck you just did?!" I charged at her and she backed up against the wall and looked at me with straight lust.

"Mhmm come on, do it. Choke me baby, you know just how I like it.-"

"Bitch you lost your rabbit ass fuckin' mind?!" I said through clenched teeth as I backhanded her ass with every ounce of strength I got and sent her to the floor, bussing her lip and her nose. Lord if my Grandma seen that shit she a skin me alive. I ain't never put my hands on a woman in my life but me being pissed off is the understatement of the century and I'm willing to take everything that come behind it today, I don't give a fuck.

Only thing running through my mind was if one of them bullets would have hit Shanny and hurt my daughter. She looked up at me with a bloody smile. "I know you mad Jace but, baby.. but I warned her! She shoulda' backed the hell up off you when I told her to! I'm supposed to let her have that fuckin b-"

I cut her off before she said something else that took me over the edge, I was fucking fuming, I feel like it smoke coming out a nigga ears.  "Yo, shut the fuck up, for real. Listen to me.. and listen to me good aight?" I bent down and grabbed her by her neck and pushed her against the brick wall, lifting her ass off her feet. I don't know where that super human ass strength came from.

"Nikki I will fuckin hurt you. You know I will. Listen to me aight? cause I'm only gon say this shit one. time." I gripped her neck tighter and she gasped for air. "You can't kill me DJ, I'm pregnant." She barely managed to get out.

"If I ever catch you near Shanny or my baby again I will personally fuck you up. Nikki I mean that shit, bitch imma break your fuckin neck you hear me?!"

"Jace she's pregnant you can't kill her, that don't make you no better then she is for trying to kill a pregnant woman."

Shanny's words kept playing over and over in my head. If I could live with killing a baby on my conscience I woulda been shot this bitch and threw her in the Chicago River. Especially if that meant she would be gone forever and I wouldn't have to worry about her when my baby get here.

"You hear me?!" I tightened my grip again before I let her go and she fell to the hard ground of the parking garage. Her face was completely pale & she held her throat and desperately gasped for air before she nodded.

"When you get tired of her, I'll be here for you." She coughed again trying to catch her breath and I backed up before I lost my patience any more because if I didn't back the fuck up, I was gon kill this bitch. "Nikki, disappear for I do it for you. Like I said, dis your last warning"
*
*
*
*
C- Note came and got me and took me home. "Aight man, Imma keep my eye on her. That shit is crazy man"

I shook my head as I was staring out the window. "I'm just amazed I didn't kill the bitch. My Pops on lock right?" He nodded. "Yeah he pissed he can't get his hands on nothing out here." I nodded.

"How Santana doin?" I put him on somethin slight, and I mean slight. I ain't no bitch, I wasn't gon stop another nigga from makin' money cause he want my girl. As long as he stay in his place, I think I made that clear enough to him. "That's your number one salesman this week playa."

"Oh yea?" I chuckled.

"Hell yeah, I ain't give em' no more yet cause I ain't know what you wanted to do."