038

(Filler)

Shanny

Three Years Later

"Shanny, sit your big round ass down somewhere, please!" I smacked my teeth. I'm 7 months pregnant with my baby girl and everybody treats me like I'm fucking handicap.

"I wanna help!" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. They were decorating my moms house for my baby shower. Jace No Bueno'ed the baby shower at our house from day 1 and luckily, my mom was more than happy to host it at hers. "You help me by just sitting down and relaxing baby." My mom said from on top of a ladder that Gio was holding. She was hanging decorations. I pulled my phone out and dialed Jace and of course he didn't answer. He barely ever answers when he's working. He'll call me and check on me every couple of hours. "Ugh!" I threw my phone in my purse and snatched it up heading outside to my new BMW.

I decided to get some food and then take my ass home. As soon as I plugged my phone in, it rang and it was Cash.

"Hello"

"Wassup sis, whatchu up to?" I yawned. "Nothing, on my way to get something to eat, then I'm going home. Where's my baby?" Cash and Lex had a successful pregnancy this time and I got my nephew, Aaron Jr. Unfortunately him and Lex ain't together any more though, well they never... Never mind I don't know, but they definitely ain't a thing right now.

"With his mother, I dropped him off after we went to the barbershop. I got a lot of rippin and running to do. You need anything?" I shook my head. "No, was Jace there?"

"Yeah he was busy with them contractors that's remodeling the building though so I ain't get to rap to him. Me and Lil Cash got cut and stepped."

"Well, if you talk to him before I do, tell him to call me please"

"I gotchu sis, Imma talk to you later aight."

"Ok, I love you. And don't forget you taking me out tomorrow!!"

"I love you too, I know." We hung up.

I looked at the menu. "What you want to eat Ny?" I rubbed my tummy. "No spicy, I know you don't like that."

"Welcome to Chic-Fil-A, what can I get you today?"

"Can I have a deluxe chicken sandwich, no tomatoes and a 12 count nugget. Extra Polynesian sauce. Large fry and large cookies and cream milkshake!" I cannot wait to eat, me and my baby are starving. "Shit, can you add on a fruit salad?" I looked through my purse for the money. I knew I had to get the fruit salad, everybody always talking about my eating habits.

*

Me and Kia sat on the couch watching a movie and eating pizza. I swear all I do is eat. I heard the door creek from upstairs and I knew it was Nico. "Nic, you ok?!" I yelled. "Yea man, shit." I chuckled. He been in physical therapy so he's mobile now he can walk, but it scares me cause he's still not that sturdy with it yet, especially on the steps so excuse me for always checking on him.

"I can't believe my baby's having a baby!" Kia said rubbing my tummy. I swear her and Gio say this to me everyday.

"You and DJ gonna be real good parents. Nyla is going to a spoiled brat just like Amira." I rolled my eyes.

"He ain't gon' do nothing cause he's never fucking home." I swear it pisses me off so bad. "I'm always bored. Being on maternity leave from work, I don't have shit to do but shop for my princess and stuff my face."

"We'll have you talked to him about that? I don't need you stressing over nothing Shanny, you carrying my niece!"

"Yes! We argue about the shit every night... But I'm such a baby, I can't help but to wanna be up under him at night so it never gets resolved."