013

Shanny

"Takia!" I stormed through my room and through to hers. She wasn't there nobody was. "Shanny what the fuck is you bitchin' so bad for?!" I smacked my teeth. "Jace what the fuck you mean why I'm bitching, y'all some fucking liars! That's why!" He rubbed his temples. "Shanny when you asked me have I hit one of ya' girls I said no! Remind you, I don't know you knew Kia til what like a month after! Right!? Shit I haven't talk to her since that shit happened until I started hanging with you. Don't act like I'm lyin' to you. Now her, if you asked her the same question and she said no that's different. she knew you knew me! But in all honestly Shanny, you know I always keep it a stack, I don't blame her & I wouldn't have told you if I did know you knew Kia, I don't talk about that shit. We was kids, I'm sure she don't talk about it either." He was really pissing me off.

"Ok Jace whatever, it's just like you anyway to stick your dick in anything walking. I don't know why I'm surprised. That's crazy as shit." I sat my purse down and went to the refrigerator. "I most definitely don't but aight, I ain't bout to do this with you like the shit was yesterday. Fuck it I told you the truth when I didn't even have to! You act like she don't fuck wit' a different nigga everyday and you don't have a problem wit' that! Now you wanna get mad." I didn't feel like talking to him any more.

Kia ass wasn't answering my calls or text and everything was just to much. "Are you done?" He raised a eyebrow at me & shook his head. "Right, aight yeah I'm done I'm gone." He left and slammed the door. I shrugged oh well. I grabbed my iPad and called My boo on FaceTime until he answered. "Hey Boo!" Seeing him instantly changed my mood. "Wassup Beautiful" That damn smile! "You must miss me callin' me like that." He laughed. I sure as hell did! I haven't talked to him since last night it's just hitting 3pm now. I could tell he was sleep. "I really did. A lot. I'm ready to come home and be with you. I'm tired of people and they bullshit, I swear between Kia and Jace I don't know who worst it must be piss Shanny off day." I sat on the couch and ate some ice cream. He laughed. "What you doing today?" I shrugged. "Taking care of somethings for my brother." I rolled my eyes. "That's the fucking reason I'm here & he hasn't called me but once. Ain't call and ask me how I'm doing or nothing only thing he concerned about is himself when it come to doing shit like this I swear!" He sat up and stretched. That's my first time ever mentioning what I do for my brother and anything about his whole 'operation' to somebody other than Sunny or Jace. He caught the hint when I said 'doing something' for my brother. "I mean it's one little weekend baby girl, how many times he supposed to call? But just be careful wit' that shit boo, this a mans cold cold world. Where he at San Quentin right?" I nodded. "Fifty times. But yeah, Jace is going with me I'll be fine & I've been to the prison too many times to count."
He nodded his head.

Kia and Lex came walking threw the door. "Hey boo!" Kia said putting her many shopping bags down on the table. I ignored her. "Anyways, what was you saying Malachi." His name is so cute. I picked up my purse slid on my flip flops and headed out of the room. I was calm and I wanted to stay that way. "Damn girl, who pissed in your Cheerios?" Her and Lex laughed. "You did you fuckin' nasty bitch." Ghost looked at me like I was crazy.

"Oh shit. Shantel. Wassup ma? what's wrong with you? You mad about Cash? Don't take it out on ya' girls." I took a deep breath. "Hold on boo, Imma call you back ok?" He chuckled. "Aight Shanny don't do nothing you gonna regret." I nodded and blew him a kiss before we hung up. "Woah, what the hell is wrong with you Shanny?" Lex said. "Yeah, what's up Shanny?" Kia sat down confused as hell. "You! You fuckin' wild ass bitch! You could have told me you had a crush on Jace! Did I not fuckin' ask you did you fuck anybody I was close with? Did I not? And what did you tell me? No right?" I chuckled. "Nasty ass bitch I stayed on your side this whole time defending you when people would talk shit but I guess it's true!" She was shaking.