028

Jace

"Oh, shut up you saying that like you don't bug the fuck out of me on a daily!"

"I do not!" I smacked my teeth, taking my eyes off the road to look at her lyin ass. "Shanny you piss me off in ways I can't even explain." We both laughed as I pulled in the parking garage at the mall. I wanted to spend some time with my girl since she been whinin about me being away from her so much. Especially since Im going to Cali in two days. I gotta check on my man Cash, somethin' ain't right. He ain't called in weeks. "Well that's my job duh, gotta keep you on your toes!" She joked.

"Hey girl!" I looked at Shanny cause I know she wasn't talking to me, she had answered a facetime with Zena. "Hey Dj!" I gave her a head nod. "Y'all! When y'all plan on having some babies?! Shit, I'm ready be a godmomma already!" Shanny looked at me. I laughed and shook my head. "Be patient."

"Patience my ass, I ain't getting no younger! Y'all finna be preggo after Valentine's Day watch, I'm calling it! What y'all gon be doing anyway?" Shanny rolled her eyes. "I don't know, he keep being secretive!"

"Ain't no secrets shawty, I told you we going to Golden Corral. We gon stay all day for the breakfast lunch and dinner!" She mugged the hell out of me and I thought that shit was so funny and apparently so did Zena I heard her loud ass dying laughing all the way over here. "You got me so fucked up. Forget you, kiss my ass." She rolled her eyes. Here come the attitude. I chuckled. "I plan to!" I kissed her cheek and winked at her before I got out the car and went to go open her door. "Zena Imma call you later, I love you." She got out and grabbed her purse and started to walk toward the mall but I pull her back into me while I stood against the car.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. "Why you got a attitude?"

"Move. You get on my nerves." I smiled at her. "Give me a kiss first." She shook her head. "Nope." I lifted her head. I laughed. "Aight, remember that when I'm gone for three days too!" I let her go about to walk away and she smiled before she finally gave in and wrapped her arms around me and poked her lips out. "Oh aight. That's what I thought." I laughed and gripped her ass. "I love you daddy"

"Love you to shawty. Let's go"

*

We walked through the Nike store cause Shanny talking bout she need work out clothes. I ain't never seen her work out a day in her life but hey, whatever floats her boat. I sat on the bench and sat Shanny's million bags I was holding down then my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was C-Note. "Wassup?" I sat back and exhaled, first time I sat down since we got here. "Yo I got Mike Banks last in a small neighborhood called Green Acres, about a hour away from here. Police was called cause he apparently was making a scene in the middle of the street and neighbors was concerned. But check this, he MIA now. Like that nigga just disappeared." I nodded. "I ain't paying you to tell me somebody disappeared C-Note. Find him. Imma talk to you when I leave the mall. I'm with my girl, I ain't tryna talk about all that right now"

"Aight, I got you, one." We hung up. I got up when I seen Shanny in line at the register and went to go pay for the pile of outfits she had in her hands. I don't really mind spending money on Shanny at all, she don't ask me for shit, but food.. & I love to feed her so I don't even count that lil shit but I make sure she know, if she want something or wanna go shopping whatever, she got it.

I went and put all the bags we had in the truck and when I came back I found her in Victoria Secret like always. "How this smell?" She sprayed the body spray on her neck and I pulled her into me and buried my face in it. "Edible." She blushed. "How edible?" She gave me that look..

"Man.. don't start no shit with me, Let me know when you ready for we miss our movie kid."

"Ok, ok, I don't see too much of anything I want so let me just grab my 5 for $25, a few bras and this workout set"