008

Sunny

"Naw Shanny, the bitch wanna keep my name in her mouth Imma say something to her ass!" I'm tired of Takia keeping my damn name in her mouth. "How you know she was talking about you?" Me and Shanny walked through the grocery store, we going out and she throwing me a party because I recently completed completed nursing school.

"I keep hearing that she talking shit and I know she probably talking shit to you, you just don't wanna tell me cause you know I will drag her ass!" She changed the subject. "Should I get some of these?" She picked up the margarita mix. "Girl, who you think about to be drinking margarita?" We burst out laughing. "Good point." She put it back. "Sunny, if Kia comes -" I cut her off. "If Kia comes I'm going to punch her in her shit, point blank." She shook her head. "Ok Ok, imma figure something out. Did you grab the cupcakes?" I shook my head. "No it's ready? Imma go get it." I left the cart with her and went to the bakery to get my cupcakes, I'm picking my actual cake up from a bakery downtown.

I bumped into somebody on the way. "Hey Sunny." I looked up. "Wassup Nikki." I kept walking then I stopped. "Nikki!" She turned around. "Shanny throwing me a party tonight, you should come." She nodded. "Shit aight, you ain't gotta tell me twice where at? Shanny house?" I nodded. "Okay cool, see you tonight!" I laughed and went back to the bakery. Shanny can't stand Nikki but she think it's so easy to be around somebody you don't like so lets see!

Once I got the cupcakes I went and found Shanny in line loading our thousand things onto the counter. I thought about telling her that I invited Nikki but decided to let it be a surprise or at least let Nikki leave the store first, cause Shanny damn sure will go tell her ass she can't come. "$534.89 is your total." I reached in my wristlet for my card but Shanny had already handed the cashier hers. "Ahh Ahh, it's your party I got it!" I looked at her shocked. "Well at least let me pay half!" She took her card back from the girl. "No huzy! I'm throwing the damn party why would you pay? Get out my face" laughed and rolled my eyes. It's 7pm and I'm ready to get home and shower and get out these heels, just to get in some more later on. "Push the cart, since you wanna do something."  She walked out the store. I mugged the hell out of her. "Bitch come help me this thing heavy!" She was already gone.

9 pm

I got out the tub and went to find something to wear. Nobody was here to help me decide I went in my closet and looked around. I decided on a simple but sexy chocolate brown mini skirt two piece set with a pair of chocolate brown over the knee boots. Just as I was on the stool, reaching to the top of my closet for my boots my phone rang, it was a FaceTime from Shanny. She went home after the she got the cake to set up. "Miss me already?" I laughed putting lotion on my legs. "You like this oufit?" She stood up and my mouth dropped. "Oh abso-fuckin-loutly! Bitch you look great! Who you showing off for?!" She laughed. "I can't look slutty for one night?" We both burst out laughing.
"Oh yes ma'am you can! I'm feeling the all black." She had on a black cut out mini dress and black thigh highs. Simple but cute. I heard the front door open. "Bitch my baby here imma call you back before I leave!" She laughed. "Aight, tell him I said he's ugly!" He walked in. "Your mother Shanny!" I shook my head. "Love yall to!" She hung up.

"Hey baby." He kissed my cheek. "Wassup boo." He was on the phone. "Aight ma hold up, here she go." He threw me the phone. "Hello?" His mom is nice. I don't have no problem with her, she just will talk your ear off. "Hey Sunny! I just wanted to congratulate you on your graduation, it's a big accomplishment I'm proud of you. I love you and have fun tonight ok?" I smiled. "Thank you Ma, love you too."We hung up. Coolie went and got in the shower while I did my hair.

Shanny

I locked my every room door in my house except the bathrooms before I grabbed my purse and headed out to my car. Kia called me but I didn't answer because I was driving. Once I got to the club I called her back.
"Where you at?" I hesitated to tell her because if she come to the club, she definitely gonna come to the party and she definitely gonna see Sunny. "At Love. Where you at?"