034 (Part II)

Shanny

"Hello, do you have reservations for Davis?" I nodded and linked onto Jaces' arm. "Right this way. The upper deck is reserved just for you." The waitress smiled and let us through the huge ship and up an elevator to a table. We were seated on the upper deck with a perfect view of the sky and the beautiful Puerto Rican water. "What can I get you to drink Mrs. Davis?" There was two waiters waiting to  pull out our seats. I grinned at Jace. "Um, I'll have a Sangria for now." She nodded and wrote it down. "And for you Mr. Davis?" He sat across from me. "Cognac. Straight."

"Coming right up." She walked away. "People been calling me Mrs. Davis all day and I love it! You better not correct them either!" He chuckled. "Is that right?"

He was just starring at me. "What's wrong?"

He shook his head. "Nothin, I'm starvin. and lookin at you ain't helpin." I blushed. "I look good boo?" He sat up about to say something then the waiter came with our drinks. I sat back and admired how good he looked in his Giorgio Armani suit and tie that fit him oh so perfectly. His freshly did shape up was so crisp and his brown tattooed skin was peeking through his collar.

"Good Evening Mr. and Mrs. Davis, are you ready to order? If not I can come back in a few."

"Yes, can I have the 12 oz steak and shrimp. Medium." She nodded and wrote it down. "For my sides I would like the mashed potatoes and broccoli. Can I add a side of Mac and Cheese? And Garlic bread?" She smiled. "Yes ma'am, of course! And for you sir?"

"Lamb chops and crab legs, mashed potatoes and asparagus, thank you." She smiled and nodded before she walked away. "You know you ain't gon eat all that food."

"Watch me! Don't I always finish my food?! And some of yours?"

"Yeah yeah yeah. You better not stick your fork over here." I smiled. "Of course I am! Baby I had such a good week. I wish we didn't have to go back to the chaos."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

An hour after eating all my food and some of his, I'm stuffed and I'm tired. I stood on the bow of the boat with my fourth lemon drop looking at the pretty blue water its so clear its crazy! Tomorrow we're going swimming with the Dolphins and sting rays and atv riding. I got some shopping to do before we go back Sunday morning.

Jace came behind me and put his front against my back.

"Excuse me, sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to tell you that we will be back at the dock in about twenty minutes. Can I get you any dessert?" The waitress said.

"Nah, no thank you. I got my dessert already." I laughed and he smiled in the crook of my neck.

*

"Oh my god! It feels like somebody scratching me!" I sat on the table getting my tattoo crying like a baby. "Stop it ain't that bad." I squeezed Jaces hand. He got "Shanny" added onto his neck in cursive with a heart and didn't even flinch. That motivated me and made me think it wouldn't hurt but I was wrong as fuck. This is my first tattoo. I was getting Jaces' name in cursive and the same heart on my hand between my thumb and index finger. 

"Shanny calm ya nerves baby you almost done." His voice was soothing. I was like 90% done. "How does it look?"

"Mantenga! todavía casi listo"

"God I didn't drink enough liquor for this! And shit! I'm trying!" I rolled my eyes at the man telling me 'Hold still, your almost done'