020

Shanny

He had attitude every since we left the wedding. Erica was a bitch, but Jace ain't have to be so mean like he always is. I wasn't shocked tho, Jace wears his heart on his sleeve, if he don't like you or got a problem with you you'll know. He is as blunt as it gets, the man will say anything to anybody. "Why you so mean?" He shrugged. "I'm not mean."

"Yes you are." I took the foil off my plate and put it in the microwave. "No. I'm not."  He sat on top of the counter top. "Yes. you are."

"Am I mean to you?" I shook my head no. "Exactly. So it shouldn't even matter."

"You are sometimes." When I took my plate out the microwave he snatched one of my meatballs off. I rolled my eyes. Amira went home earlier so it was just us.

*

We sat in the living room eating talking about the most random shit as usual.
"Shit you know that's on my bucket list, to turn out two gay bitches at the same damn time!" He been saying that for the longest. I rolled my eyes. "Fuck that, Jace why don't you wanna be with me?" He looked at me like I caught him off guard and chuckled. "You always bringing this shit up at the most random times shawty, but on the real it ain't you at all, it's me. I just know how I am and I know my ways. I don't wanna make no moves til I know I'm ready." I rolled my eyes. Why couldn't he be ready now!

"But you can't even talk to me about that when you all boo'ed up wit' th-" I cut him off. "Ah ah! Don't feed me that excuse you know damn well I would let Ghost go in a heartbeat if you was ready to stop playing games and shit." I pointed my fork in his face and he laughed and pulled me so I was standing between his legs and he wrapped his arm around me. I kept forgetting we was at his house because I was so tempted to tell him get the fuck off my counter top. "Just give me some time shawty, aight?" I snatched away. "Whatever move." He pulled me right back. "Stop whinin' fix your attitude ma." He grabbed my hand and spun me around to face him. I folded my arms. He gets on every nerve I got.

"How bout this, you ain't hittin', touchin', or tastin' none of this." I grabbed his hands and slid them down my body. "Til you ready to be wit' ya girl." He opened his mouth and gasped. I did it back. "Yeah nigga you heard me!" We laughed. "You ain't serious."

"Yes I am!"

"You know what? Aight, bet I respect your decision shawty. Just remember that! Don't be all on me either, don't come lookin' at me all sexy and shit tryna kiss me either." He smirked and hopped down off the counter. "And that don't mean go have a fuck feast jac- Jace I wish you would go stick your d*ck in another bitch." He laughed. It literally makes me wanna earl thinking about him fucking somebody else. "I'm chillin' shawty." He tried to walk pass me but I stopped him and grabbed his d*ck. "Jace. I'm serious don't play with me forreal."

He chuckled. "I hear you. I ain't gon do shit. Now get the fuck off me, didn't you just say no touchin?" He slapped and gripped the hell out of my ass before he walked off. "Ouch! Jace!" It stung like hell. "Play with me if you want to!"

He went upstairs to take a shower and I plopped down on the couch flipping through the channels. I looked at my phone at it was 8:30pm, I had five missed calls from Ghost, one from Gio, one from my cousin Zena, and two from an unknown number.

Zena probably calling because she heard about Michael, I know 9 times out of 10 Ghost is pissed, Gio was probably calling to gossip and fuck the unknown number, I don't answer them anyways.

I called Zena back first.

"Oh look who decides to call a bitch back, a bitch was worried sick about you! Where you at? I'm finna fly down there and stay with you for a lil bit. I heard about you and Sunny bitch ass tell that bitch when I see her she gotta throw her shit up! And as for Michael crazy ass, he gotta go through me before he get to you cuzo. Real shit, I'm finna be down there hype as fuck." Her thick Atlanta accent filled my ears. Zena can talk a mile a minute, but it's not the annoying kind like how Lex is at all. She be speaking real shit and her ass is always on go.