034 (Part I)

Shanny

I was sitting on the couch at Grandma Anne's texting Zena. She told me she wasn't coming until next week, for what? I have no idea. "Hold up, I be back." Jace got up and went out the front door. His grandma was in the kitchen cooking and his uncle was sitting on the couch across from me watching tv. I could hear Jace cursing somebody out from all the way in here. I swung the door open and saw Jace all in Nikki's face yelling at her and Jaces' cousin Chris, the one that tried to talk to me was standing back with his hands up in surrender. What the fuck. "Bitch!" I walked out the house.

"What I say the last time I saw you huh?!" I slammed the door and charged at her and pushed her before Jace picked me up under my breast and put me behind him. "Bitch!" Nikki tried to get me but Jace stiff armed her ass and Chris grabbed her. "Yo, calm your ass down Shanny I got it! Go in the house." Nikki was yelling shit at me from across the yard.

"No Jace fuck that! I let this thirsty ass bitch slide twice! Since she wanna send threats and shit! let me go!" He backed me up against the brick house.
"What the fuck I say Shantel? I got it! Stop worryin bout that bitch I said Imma handle it now take your ass in the house I ain't gon tell you again!" I crossed my arms and stood there pissed off. "Please don't fuckin play wit me right now Shantel for real, I said take your ass in the house!" He snapped I jumped a little and stormed into the house. I rubbed my temples trying to calm down. God I hate that bitch.

*

I walked into my house with Jace on my trail. Boxes were everywhere. We decided to get a house together. In both of our names. I wasn't comfortable just moving all up in his house cause if something were to happen ain't no nigga bout to put me out on my ass!

"Ma!" I called around my house for my mom. I missed her so much. "Hey my babies. I didn't expect y'all here so fast." She came from upstairs. "Huh? I didn't even tell you we were coming."

Jace gave her a look. "What the hell y'all up to?"

"Mind ya business, aight?" Jace smacked my butt and walked past me to the bathroom. I tried to smack his back but he moved just in time. "Do it if you want to." I chuckled. Just like any other man, he HATES that. I haven't spoke to him since we left his grandmas, he's not about to keep telling me I can't do shit when this cheesy bitch keeps trying it.

"Ma you know you can't keep anything from me, what the hell y'all got going on?"

She zipped her lips. "Nothing, leave me alone Shan."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, here." I only came to drop her off my car keys so she could use it to get to work.

"Thank ya, have ya'll been looking around at places? Y'all getting another mini mansion like his or keeping it simple?" I shrugged.

"I don't know, whatever we find that we like. I know it won't be no bigger than what his is, I ain't cleaning all that space everyday!" She laughed. "Hey, I know that's right, I don't blame you"

Jace came out the bathroom. "You ready to go? We on a tight schedule!" I smacked my teeth getting annoyed. "What the hell is happening?! Fuck this I'm going to the car. Bye Mom I love you" I grabbed my purse and walked outside to a black airport shuttle parked. "What the? Jace-"

"Look ya shit is already packed and your schedule is cleared. We going somewhere. Don't ask me no questions because it's a surprise. My lady stressed out and you need a break." He took my hand and walked me to the Escalade. Oh my gosh. 

"I love you so much." I kissed him. "Have fun baby! I personally packed your stuff! You know mama knows what you like." I chuckled I knew they ass was up the something!