048

Jace

At this point I feel like fuckin Nicki Minaj is on vacation with me and shit.
"Ha! You can't tell me Nicki ain't my good sis Jace!" I shook my head, sitting on the couch in our room trying to play GTA on the PS5 and this one wanna be dancing around the room, blasting her music and drinking.
She came and stood in front of me in my way of the game.

"Ahhh! Face so pretty bitches wish they could slice me!
She just mad cause he never bought her ice like me!
I cut all my niggas off but they would still wife me!" I smacked my teeth and sat up to push her out my way. "Move nigga!" I chuckled. She went into the bathroom connected to our room, still turnt up. But I ain't give a fuck as long as she was out my way.

"I cut all my niggas off but they would still wife me! They would still wife me! Yup him too! He would still wife me!" I could hear her ass over the loud ass music from all the way in the bathroom. "Shantel say that shit again." I yelled to the bathroom, she was feeling that part a lil too fuckin' much.
She burst out laughing coming back in sitting next to me on the couch.

I glanced at my watch and back at my game quickly, then at her. "Don't you got your lil stripper class today? How all y'all in here gettin' tore up?" She stopped the music from her phone.

"It's called pole dancing, it's not til 7 today and I'm not tore up." I glanced at her again. She was definitely tipsy. "Yeah right."

"Ugh. I be back." She got up and slid her slides on. "Where you goin?"
"Downstairs, Kia needs me."
"Bring me a water, thank you." She chuckled.
"Your mouth dry? Thirsty ass."
"Fuck you."

*
"Shit." I looked at my phone ringing for two seconds and got robbed and killed in GTA. I picked up my phone and it was Shanny folks Gio.
"Yo." I sat back and stretched. "Wassup DJ you called me earlier?" I laughed to myself and I heard King Von on full blast in his car before he turned it down. This the most Chicago gay dude ever met. That's why I fuck wit him tho.
"Yea I did, you know the name of that perfume Shanny always wear?"
"Aww, the one she be ordering?" I sat the phone in my lap on speaker and went back to my game. "Nah but I can find out she never told me the name I know what it looks like gimme like 10 mins."
"Aight let me know."
"Gotcha." I hung up and went back to my game when he called back a couple minutes later. "Yea?"
"Iont' know how much help this is but I found a picture I took of Shanny in y'alls room and the perfume sitting on the dresser in the back. You want me to send it?"
"Yea I probably can find it if I see it. Thank you."
"Aight cool. Have fun see y'all when y'all get back, take care of my good sis please."
"Don't I always?"

Shanny

"What Kia!?" Me and Zena both said in unison walking into the sun room from opposite sides. She came in from outside and I came from upstairs after Kia was blowing up my phone to come to the sun room, that she needed me and some more shit. I'm guessing she did the same thing to Zena cause we were the only ones in sight through the whole house. I scoffed and shook my head realizing what was going on. "Yeah, Kia you can go somewhere with this shit. You scared the hell out of me." She said out loud, assuming Kia was around somewhere and she rolled her eyes at me before she was about to walk off and that's where I snapped.

"Okay Zena this where you got me fucked up at with this stuck up ass act you putting on towards me -"

"Act!? Shanny you almost fuckin' killed me!! The fuck do you mean Act!?"