003

Sunny

Me and Shanny got to the club around eleven o'clock. It was so packed! The line was wrapped around the block. Me being me, I walked to the front of the line to talk to the bouncer. "Hey, Call Coolie. I can't sit in this line." He stood up. "Look, you gotta take your fine ass to the back of the line like everybody else, the line be down in about a half hour, I got a job to do and all these mothafuckas behind you ma-"
"I don't give a fu- YO! Nah, relax." DJ came out the cut, cutting me off.

"Yo, Wassup big dog, they good let 'em through." I looked back and seen Shanny putting her phone away, she must have called him. He dapped up the bouncer and he let us through. The music was loud, FNF by Glorilla was blasting through the speakers. I walked pass DJ and peeped he was lookin' at Shanny up and down. I laughed to myself, he ain't slick.

DJ was looking good himself, In his light colored Amiri's, Jordan 1's, and a simple Gallery Department T-shirt,  showing his dark brown fully tattooed arms and neck, Diamond chains around his neck, wrist and earrings shinin' not to mention his freshly shaped up hair, it was rare to see him without a hat. "You want something to drink?" He asked looking at both of us. Shanny nodded. He chuckled. "I already know, Don?" Shanny smirked and gave him a thumbs up, "Aight I see y'all inna minute." He looked back at Shanny again before he disappeared.

I looked at her, cheesing. "What?" I threw my hands up. "Nothing at all." I think her and DJ would be SUCH A CUTE couple, I want it to happen so bad but I know how she is. We all feel like Shanny got a little thing for him but she'll never admit it. I reached in my clutch for my phone to see where my man was at. I saw that he texted me and asked me where I was. I told him we were by the bar, Shanny was getting us a section.

She managed to get us one right by the stage and we high fived while we waited to be escorted. I jumped when I felt somebody grab my waist. I turned around and it was Coolie. "Oh you scared me!" I pushed him before we followed the bottle girl to our section. "My bad ma, yeah of course, you look good as always, come here give me some love." He pulled me into him & squeezed my butt. "Get a room! Yuck!" Shanny threw a piece of ice at us.

We laughed and Coolie gave her the finger. I looked at the door and saw the last person I wanted to see. I tapped Shanny. "Your infected ass friend here." I pointed at the door. Coolie looked and shook his head. "Uh Uh, come on crazy you coming with me." I smacked my teeth. "I ain't gonna do nothing to her! As long as she don't say nothing to me!" He got up and took my hand and led me somewhere else. "Bye Shanny baby! My boyfriend doesn't trust me, he thinks I'm gonna kill her so I have to go." She laughed and waved. I hope that bitch heard me too.

He led me to the other side of the club  and up an elevator and DJ was standing in the corner smoking and some girl was whispering in his ear. It was a lot of niggas in here that I've seen before but I wasn't checking for them. I'm ready to drink and enjoy myself.

Shanny

After turning up and getting drunk In our section for about an hour, Kia had me walking around the club what felt like forever looking for Marco. I stopped, getting irritated. "Hold up Kia, I'm bout to call DJ and ask him is Marco with him cause I'm not bout to be walking around this damn club all night." She laughed. "Yes! Please ask him."

I walked off to the bathroom so I could hear. I told her I'd be back. Jace answered on the fifth ring. "What?" I rolled my eyes. "Where you at?" He smacked his teeth. "I'm upstairs, Why?" I rolled my eyes again. "You know where Marco at? Kia got me walking all over looking for him." He laughed.

"Aye Marco! Thottiana lookin' for you! Send her up here or na?"

"Aight, come upstairs I'll meet you on the elevator." I didn't say anything, I just hung up.

I walked back out to get Kia and we went to the elevator. When it opened Sunny and Coolie were in there all over each other about to get out. They stopped when it opened all the way. Kia's eyes immediately went to Sunny and vise versa. Coolie laughed and pushed Sunny to the opposite side of him and guided her off the elevator. Me and Kia waited for the next one that Jace should be on.

"Why your girl always gotta mug at me? Fuck she gonna do something she need to do it!" Kia said flipping her hair. "The bitch is too cute to be such a hater Shanny." Just as I was bout to say something the elevator opened and Jace was standing there talking on the phone. S

We stepped on.

"Hey DJ." He gave her a slight head nod. I didn't say shit to him. Once we went up it was nice! As Soon as we stepped off Kia ran to Marco's trifling ass. DJ went and sat down with a bitch in his lap and I made my way to the bar. "Wassup Shanny!" Marco said from the couch with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and didn't even respond, I can't stand his ass. I got my drink and sat down and it wasn't long before like three different people tried to talk to me.

"Wassup with you Shanny!" A familiar voice made me turn around. I half smiled when I saw it was my fine ass ex, Ace. "Hi Ace, what's up." He went to hug me. We didn't break up on really bad terms so it ain't really no beef but the liquor I consumed had me being more friendly to him than usual. Am I still interested in his ass? Hell no! "Whatchu been up to?" He sat across from me. I really don't need him getting no ideas and being in my business I just wanna have fun, shit everybody around me having fun. "Nothin' you wanna go dance?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the elevator not needing a answer, I know he want to.

"Hell yeah I wanna dance." Ace is dark skin, curly bush, tatted everywhere, and he got a bottom grill. Sexy as hell but I don't want his ass in the slightest, looks can't make up for a ugly soul in my book. We broke up for a reason. When we got downstairs he led me to the dance floor by my hand and we were getting looks from everybody, Under the Influence by Chris Brown was playing.

The liquor in me had me feeling it. I was grinding all into him and he was grinding back. He held my hand over my head while I threw my ass back at him moving to the music. I felt his d*ck get hard so fast. "Damn y'all back together?" Somebody said. Ace shook his head yes and looked at me and smirked. "Uh, hell no we ain't back together! Thank you nosey!" I rolled my eyes. Ace looked blown that I just embarrassed him like that but oh well a dance is a dance, ain't no back together over here. I looked around and saw Sunny and Coolie looking dead at me smirking because they saw me and Ace. I burst out laughing and walked to the bathroom to make sure I was straight. It's 3:30am and I'm ready to go!