27 drama. oh and im sorry

IM SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 27 YOU MIGHT HATE ME AFTER THIS!

Special messages: @1_directioner821 , Hi Marsh pakisabi po kay Katoooot na pede sya Tuesday pumunta dito sa bahay thank you. ay sorry din pala para dito sa chapter 27 :)

so heres chapter 27 enjoy!
Cher<3
__________________

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE QUADRAPLE DAAAAAATE??" Liam yelled. "SHUT UP LIAM ME AND ELEANOR ARE CUDDLING. GO AND CUDDLE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Louis shouted back made Liam pout

"DANIELLE LOU-LOU'S ---" But he was cut off. by who? me. *giggles*

"SHUT UP WERE READY OKAY? LETS GOO!!" I shouted grabbing Harry's hand dragging him downstairs. him being stubborn i had a hard time dragging him.

When we arrived downstairs i saw Mum and Dad eh. for the first time i saw it, They are giving each other eskimo kisses. we hid behind the wall and mouthed Harry, "Be quiet."

He smiled and nodded. we peeked and saw they were uhh snogging like the Elounor couple.

i think its time. "HEY HEY HEY!" Niall shouted. "HI HI HI!" Emily shouted. which made me giggle.

"HEYA HEYA HEYA!" Liam shouted. "HELLO HELLO HE-" But Danielle was cut off by Harry's and Mine's laughter. this is hilarious! Just look at Mum's face when Niall and Emily came bursting in the room! and Dad? he's just smirking. tsk. boys.

"LETS GOO!" i shouted and jumped on Harrys back. "GIDIYAP!" I shouted.

********

Harry's POV

I was fucking blushing now. Why does Hazel have to jump on my back shouting Gidiyap?

I jumped and grabbed Hazel's thighs just for her safety as she wrap her arms around my neck. i turned around and saw Niall's intense glare. he was staring at me with anger, and fear. i smirked and winked at him. as he angrily grabbed Emily's hand and walked out the door. tsk. Nialler.

******
STILL Harry's POV

I smiled as we watch The Conjuring. its really creepy but whatevs. the nice part is Hazel is hiding in my chest. "Harry." Hazel whispered. "yes?" i replied. "Dont let Annabelle take me." she whispered in my chest. i chuckled and kissed her hair. "No. I love you too much to do that." Sh*t what the f*ck did i just say.

she pulled away and gave me a confused look. I looked at her and i saw that she was blushing. "You're so cute when you blush." I cooed.

"Shut up Haz!" She whispered as she tried to hide her face with her hands.

"Shh. i mean it." I said and kissed her cheek. Im such a flirt! i like it.

I can STILL feel Nialls gaze around us. Ha Ha IM MAKING NIALL JEALOUS HAHAHA GO HARRY GO HARRY!

i stuck my tongue out at Nialls direction and he gave me a 'Im going to f*cking kill you' look.

'Ooh im scared' i mouthed to Niall. "f*ck you' he mouthed. i always knew he liked Hazel. ha.

******

after the movie, we are now walking around the part. Hazel's other hand was interlocked with my hand. and her other hand was typing on her phone.

Shes so adorable.

********

Strangers POV

she thinks she could get my daughter away from me? well lets see..

*******

Hazel's POV

"Push me!" i shouted at Harry. "No!" He whined. "CMON HAZZIE!" I whined too.

"Fine."

Yey.

after the swings, we all got ice cream!

Mum: Chocolatè!

Dad: Vanilla

Harry: Strawberry with bananas ha ha

Niall: Chocolatè, Vanilla and Strawberry

Emily: Banana

Liam and Danielle: Mocha

Mine: Vanilla with sprinkles.

We walked around hand in hand. (With ice cream) My fingers interlacking with Harry's. I wish Harry's hands were Ni--

i was cut off of my daydreaming by a loud crash, and Dad shouting "PERRIE!"

I began to run to mama perrie shouting "MAMA PERRIE! STAY AWAKE!" The girl came out of her sports car. and i was about to shout. but her face made my whole body stiffen. "YOU CRAZY SON OF A--" I didnt hear much. i was staring at her wide eyed. and she was staring at me.

this cant be! Hazel this is real life! this is not Mama Perrie you encountered. but how? shes dead! she cant come back from the dead! Oh my god. im hallucinating. shit mother of God.

"Hazel?"

This cant be. Shit what should i say?

"Mum?"

--------

THE END!

Seriously that is the end for book #1. thats why im so sorry!! Please wait for the sequel idk. :).im sorry!! but this is the end of Zerrie adopted me? hope yall had fun! But actually this is not the end. there will be a sequel like i said and just wait. hope yall not mad? Yey!

Im so haaappy!

i love you guys so much thank you for supporting this story mwuah mwuah.

Cher Aliyah Lopez<3