20

Niall's pov

"So Niall, what exactly is the reason that you punched my dad?" Hazel asked munching on her food. then Harry threw the newspaper square to her face.

she swallowed and read whats written in the news paper. shes so cute opening and closing her mouth while mumbling the words written, the way her lips curve into a smile. the way a little joke can make her giggle, when her beautiful blue eyes sparkle, the way her cheeks heat up, the way she flip her hair. gets me overwhelmed. The way that she smiles at the ground, when she's with me i can feel my heart beat faster and faster like its gonna explod--

"-IALL NIALL!!" I heard El shout, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"Whats wrong?" Harry and Louis asked in unison.

"Zoned out." I whispered.

"Oh. because of Hazel's good looks?" Liam said walking in the room, i can feel my faceheat up. until its scarlet red. Hazel turned and her face is the same as mine.

"AHW YOU TWO ARE BLUSHINGGGG!!" Eleanor squealed. thats why i hate Captain obvious sometimes.

"No. I zoned out because of the newspaper" i said. completely lying. although, Liam was right. i zoned out because of Hazel's good looks. sh*t. i think i have fallen for her.

'no Niall. Shes just a friend.'

'Yes! but i want moooore'

'No Niall. how bout Amy Green? shes hot! go get her!'

'I wont and shes my friend Greeny!'

'YOU SHOULD NOT FALL FOR HER'

'I HAVE ALREADY FALLEN WHATS WRONG WITH THAT?'

'You'll only get hurt'

"DADDY WHATS WRONG WITH NIALL!" I heard Hazel shout

"Niall, You Zoned out again. ya missed some fun!" Louis chuckled. i rolled my eyes and asked:

"What happened?"

"Hazel stood up and shouted, 'I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BESTFRIEND LILI!" He said mimicking Hazel's Voice. Harry cant say nothin' because he was too busy laughing. so cant El.

"And Liam hugged Hazel and Hazel attacked Liam by tickling him by his sides and Liam's face were f-f-funny!!" Louis said and began laughing.

"URGH STOP." Liam whined.

"No." They said in unison.

"HAZEEEEL!!!!!!!" Liam shouted and ran to find Hazel. we peeked through the creak of the door

"Yes Lilibear?" she asked innocently. oh shes too cute.

And Hugged Liam. then Liam face Softened. but again hardened.

he began chasing Hazel.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!" Hazel shouted when she was pinned in the floor by Liam.

That made me angry and i stood up but Harry stopped me.

I sat back down again watching them with them.

Then Liam began tickling her. she began laughing, giggling. Shes too cute! and her face is now red!

"Li--Liam! S-Stop!!" She laughed.

"No."

"OH MY GOD!" ZAYN shouted and ran to Liam.

"I cant believ u! torturing mah daughter!" Zayn said with his famous 'American accent' version 2.0.

"Yeah dad! Heh kept teckling meh!" Hazel said trying to sound like Zayn.

Nice try bby.

---------

yeah i know this chapter is kinda crap but hmm.

i just want to say, A massive thank you guys! this is absolutely incredible!

look at my reads! my votes! MY COMMENTS! HOOH i just wanna say thank yooouu!! :D

So anywho, Vote? Comment? Fan!

by the way, special message to Emily: (@pineappleGRL) "Hi Emily, Next chappie you'll be there or the next next chappie uhm okay? okay. thanks ily. xx"

so ily guys hihihi

Xxxxx