2

I woke up, expecting my dad to shout infront of me to wake up. But I heard and saw nothing.

Where am I?

Oh My God! Was I kidnapped?

I began to sweat. My breathing began to accelerate.

Oh No, I'm hyperventilating.

Deep Breathes Hazel. If you don't want to kill yourself then deep breathes.

Once my breathing came back to normal, I looked around.

I'm in someone's bedroom. I saw a walk-in closet and a flat screen tv! God, who lives here?

I heard the door squeak. I let out a squeal. I covered my eyes and chanted, "Please don't hurt me!"

"Shh. Relax. Oh my God babe, did i wake you up?" A feminine voice said made my head snap at her direction.

OMG! Its Perrie Frickin Edwards! Wait, I remember everything! Last night, I ran away, I bumped to them, and i fell asleep in Zayn's arms.

"No. Uhh. P-P-" I stuttered. Why? Ugh.

She sat on her bed that I was laying on. "Hi.. Hazel." How did she know my name?

"Because your dad screamed your name a couple of times last night." Oh My God. Did she just read my mind? Cool! I wish i Could do that!

"No, I'm not reading your mind dear! You're just thinking too loud. Well, I wish I could read minds too!" Oh..

"Want some breakfast? Daddy Zayn is getting pretty worried about you babe!" Perrie said. Daddy Zayn huh? Maybe i should call her Mama Perrie.

"I'll just skip Mama Per. I need to think this all through." I stated with a sigh.

"Alright dear. I know your shy because of all of this, get used to it. Me and Zayn already talked about this and We are okay with it. We don't want you to get hurt again." She said.

"Thank you Mama Per." I smiled.

She leaned down and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and she gave me a small wave and left the room.

Should I go home or not? I don't know what she meant by "We're okay with it." Does that statement mean that theyre okay by me staying? But its so embarrasing.

Maybe theyre not okay with this.

But Perrie reminds me so much of her. Of mum.

But what if she's lying?

She has blonde hair and sincere blue eyes like mum!

Sincere? How are you so sure?

Oh my God. This is hard.

Too Hard.

"Is she awake?" I heard Zayn asked. worry in his voice.

"Yes babe. Its just, she's thinking all this through." I heard Perrie said. sadness clear in her voice.

"We don't want her to get hurt! Please make her stay!" Zayn pleaded.

That made me look at myself.

Do they just pity me?

or not?

A tear escaped my eye.

Why do they even bother letting me stay? I'm a worthless piece of junk!

Like my 'friends' said, "Why bother living if you're worthless?"