9

A/N:

Dedicated to the girl that asked me, "When well i update?"

i said sorry slow wifi.

but i'll try to update.

your welcome :)

and oh, ch. 8.. That Not-Married Zerrie and Hazel adopting thingy. i don't know if thats true that you can uhm, Make a girl your child even though your boyfriend is not your 'husband'. So sorry?

Btw, i told my mum that the wifi is super slow. she asked "okay? and?" And i was like "MUM I HAVE FOLLOWERS THAT WANTS 'ZERRIE ADOPTED ME?' TO UPDATE! PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE?" She rolled her eyes.

hahaha. so i uhm, Did my best for my mum to 'fix' the wifi. so now, its kinda slow-fast. normal.

So here's the new update!

enjoy!1!!1

Love you

- Cher

____________

Hazel's POV

Hazel Carrile E. Malik. I kept repeating. oh my gosh. OMG!

"HAZEL CARRILE MALIK!" i shouted happy as ever.

But. what will the fans say? Would they love me? hate me?

"I'M A MALIK!" i shouted. i stood up and jumped up and down on my bed. ON MY UNDIES in my NEW ROOM. well its my room so i can do what ever i want *Stucks my tongue towards you*

When i was tired i lay down. and pants escaped my mouth. i pulled my sheets. and closed my eyes.

the statement that kept running in my head is....

"One Direction will have a interview tomorrow about Zerrie's new daughter."

(A/N: omg whut? didn't see thut coming.)

*************

"WAKE UP MISS MALIK!" Someone shouted. Every morning, Why do they have to shout? Grrr...

i groan and threw my pillow at the person without opening my eyes.

"Uh uh, You cannot treat that to your father!" It hit me like a ton of bricks. Dad's here as in my dad. Mother Father! (I dont Swear or curse)

i opened my eyes. i sighed in relief. its just papa zayn. I smiled at my Malik-dad.

"We will have an interview today Haze okay?" He said and i nod and closed my eyes.

"Go to sleep again. i just wanna remind you. Eleanor will be here in 10 minutes." i heard him say and he kissed my forehead. i smiled and let sleep take over me.

************

I woke up with no screaming.

I stood up. oops. i remember i was wearing my undies only.

I grab my 'Keep Calm and Carry on' oversized t shirt and my sweatpants.

I walked in my bathroom and brushed my teeth. washed my face.

I brushed my hair. and walked out the bathroom. i climbed downstairs and saw Eleanor eating chips while watching tv.

"Heya." I said. she nod and said "Morning. well uh, afternoon." i giggled. "Seriously? Spongebob?" I asked giggling.

"Wut? Spongebob is massive." She pouted. She is literally like Louis!! I smiled at her and glanced at the clock.

2:23.. it reads. "Did i sleep that long?" I asked. she nod. "You're a heavy sleeper" she teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Sooo.."

"Soo?"

"You're a Malik ey."

"Yeah. its kinda cool." i said trying to hide my feels.

"Let it out Babe."

"ITS NOT KINDA COOL ITS COOL-COOL! LIKE OMG! ITS SO ASDFGHJKL."

She laughed out loud. haha. berry funny El.

"Malik." i whispered

--------

A/N:

I tried oki? the wifi is sooo sloooow :((

sorry!! Dont hate me :)

Because i love you :)

Xoxo,

Cher