17

Sorry.. Periodical exam is next week so i have to study and now, I'll make this chappie long enough? so you'll be uhmm... satisfied?

So by the way, The last chapter was uhmm.. i think drama? but most of you might think its so Lame and stuff. but haters gotta hate right?

enough nonsense! Here's chappie 17 my lovely readers!

CherLopezzzXX

-----

Zayn's POV

"Please don't leave me....." Hazel said for like the 100th time! Liam is now crying and looks like Mad! While Perrie looks a lot worse! Her eyes are red, bloodshot, cheeks tear-stained, Hair sticking everywhere, AND her make up is all smurged! I probably look like a crazy hobo right now! "please don't leave me." she cried, louder this time. "Please stop crying! HazyBear! please stop please!" Liam sobbed. "Shh,.. Baby, Hazel, look at me!" i said and she opened her sparkling blue eyes that so reminded me of Perrie. "We won't leave you okay? Family before fame! we won't let you go! even though management will kill." i whispered the last sentence. "but it doesnt matter! you're our daughter! we will never let you go." I sobbed and hugged her. "We will never do that. never in a million years." She began to nod. "remember that." I whispered down her ear. she nods and i sat up straight & kissed her sweat covered forehead, "Go to sleep Hazyy." I whispered, "Daddy Carry me." she whimpered. "Shhhh.." i cooed. rubbing circles down her back. When she calmed down i carried her bridal style to her room with Perrie and Liam following. Wow! Shes a bit heavy now.

We were about to leave to rethink all of this but we heard faint whisperes and whimpers. we turned around and saw Hazel curled up in a ball. "I'll stay with you yeh?" Liam said while Hazel nods. Liam climbed in the bed and they cuddled up. after 5 minutes Hazel fell asleep and liam looked at us with a long face. "You better not throw her away." he whispered. "we wont." Perrie whispered/shouted her voice cracking up a bit made Hazel flinch. "We'll find a way." i mouthed Liam, Liam nods and closed his eyes.until he fell asleep. they look so peaceful. well, except for the purplish-black bags beneath their eyes.

Urgh!! why does management have to ruin all?

******

Perrie's POV

I can't leave my Hazy behind! i just can't! we need to find a way! a plan whatsoever. Yah! A plan!! "Baby, Per, we need to think of a plan." "Oh Zayn, you just read my mind." i said.

********

"AHA" Zayn shouted. "Shh!! Babe! You dont want to wake them up do ya?" i warned. "I just, this is the plan!" he said.

"Tell me." i whispered.

"Alright, the plan is.......

-------------

TO BE CONTINUED!

ha. i'm so mean. Haha. atleast i updated!!! :D so, hows Chappie 17?

Bad? Good? feedback!! :D

Vote?

Comment?

fAaaaan??!

CheeerrLoopeeezzzz<3Xx