21

(A/N: Hihi whoever that girl in the cover as Hazel is, or know her please tell or read this Ur lucky. ur so pretty that i picked you. i found ur pic and i was mesmerized by ur gorgeousness. god bless. xx)

Niall's POV

"Daaa!! I'm Bored as hell!" HAZEL Shouted. Liam stood up and covered Hazel's mouth.

"I cant believe you just said 'hell' lil girl!" Liam said.

"BUT I CANT GO OUTSIDE! I SHOULD BE SHOPPING WITH ELOUNOR and MAH PARENTS RIGHT NOW!" She cried.

"C'mon Babe, its okay." Harry said.

"But But But But" Hazel said.

you may exactly ask where is Eleanor,Louis,Zayn,andPerrie?

Basically i dont know. maybe shopping? they just told us to look after her.(Hazel)[A/N: And I'll look after you<3]

"URGH SPONGEBOB IS NOW BORING!" Hazel whined. would this girl be not-bored?

"I know! lets play hide and seek!" Hazel shouted like a lil girl she is.

"HARREH UR IT!" Liam shouted and he counted one to ten so we can hide.

I hide behind the refrigirater fridge, while Liam was upstairs with Hazel. And Harry began to look after us. i leaned closer to the fridge and curled up into a ball. "Pssttt guuuuysss" Harry whispered. "Hey maybe their upstairs!" Harry said and he ran upstairs.

after 10 seconds i heard Liam scream. "HAAAARREEEEH U F*CKING SCARED ME!!"

I laughed and quickly covered my mouth when i saw the door open. I exhaled the breath that i didnt know that i was holding when i saw its the Zerrie and Elounor couple<3

and Zayn doesnt look very happ--

"AAAAAAAAHHH HARREH!" Oh sh** Hazel why shout now?

Harry came running down with Hazy and Lili.

"Where is--"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?" Zayn shouted as he slam the door. slid closer to the fridge. i'm scared when Zayn is angry.

"Zayn I-"

"I Told u to f*cking look after her didnt i?"

"Zayn-"

"OH SHUSH! U made her scream! What will da fans say when they heard Hazel's scream?"

"DAD!" Hazel shouted.

"Yes Hazy?" Zayn said his face and mood changes. wow he looks exactly a father angry to the babysitter.

"I got bored so i made them play with me. Li, Harreh, and Nia-- Wheres Niall?" She said while brushing her foot to the floor, looking directly at it.

i quickly stood up and ran to hug Hazel. Shes so cute!

I f*cking wanna hug her and swirl her around! Kiss her nose like were a couple. but i cant.

why?

Shes 15 i'm 19.

plus, Remember i hate Zayn angry.

Grrrrrrr..

----

I know this is a crappy chapter but i gotta do this! i have plans please wait. :)

ilysm. god bless xx

-CL