18

"This is the plan. we will hide Hazel until management completely forget about her!!"

Zayn squeeled. I hugged Zayn and whispered. "I love you zayn." He lifted my chin and kissed my lips passionately. (OMG Zerrie Moment!)

"Eeww get a room!" I heard Liam shout. i pulled back and looked at Liam. he smiled and blushed. "Where's Hazel?" I asked. "She decided to take a shower." He shrugged. i nod and grabbed the pancake mix.

*Riiiing Riiing*

i looked at my phone,

"Wake up Per, interview at 10.

-LeighAnnXx"

the text said.

"Li, u incharge." i said and pointed at the pancake mix. I ran to my bathroom and strip and stepped to the hot shower.

***

Niall's POV

i woke up by someone banging at Harry's door. (hey i decided to sleep at Harry's).

i rub the sleep from my eyes and stood up. i brushed my teeth in the bathroom and walked out my room. i opened the door and saw El and Louis crying.

"Wait. why you 2 crying?" i asked.

He handed me a news paper. and i saw:

"Zayn Malik from one direction and Perrie Edwards from little mix kicked Hazel Malik out?" in big, bold, letters.

"Modest! Management says that they did. what will fans feel? what will the others feel? especially, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Eleanor Calder, Harry Styles, and Liam Payne? They've been attached to Hazel Malik. i think this news will break their hearts...." when i finished reading, i felt my fist clench, and the tears began to fall.

"HARRY F*CKING STYYYLEEES!" i shouted. and he ran down and i shoved the news paper to his face.

"What the actual f*ck?" he shouted.

"Zerrie got some explaining to do."

i said and ran to the car with Elounor and Harry.

--------

(A/N)

Guys. i got something important to say............