19

Zayn's POV

*Diiing Doong!*

i opened the door and before i knew it i got pinned to the wall by Niall.

"Niall wtf?" I asked and his fist came flying to my face.

i saw eleanor, Louis, and Haz crying their eyes out. wait. i dont under--

"AHH! Niall Omf! what the actual F***?!" I shouted. well, Duh he punched me!

"YOU I CANT BELIEVE YOU THREW HAZEL AWA--"

"NIALL STOP!"

-Niall's POV

"NIALL STOP!" i heard the oh-so sweet voice shout.

"Hazel?"

"Niall, Why are you--" before she could finish her sentence me, Louis, Haz, and El came running to her and we hugged her tightly.

"You're back." i whispered. she pulled back and gave us a confused face.

"I neve been gone!" she said and my jaw dropped open. sh*t. sorry Zayn.

i helped Zayn up. "Sorry mate." I whispered. "if you werent so worried, and let me add this. INLOVE, you wouldnt pin me in the wall and punch the f*ck out of me!" He whispered glaring at me and i can say he was joking. but he's right. i am love (i wouldnt say inlove because i'm not so sure) with Her.

"Wheres Perrie?" Louis asked. "Shes having an interview with little mix." Hazel said and hugged Louis adorabely.

whoaw that came out of the blue. *blushes*

"HEEEEEY!!" Liam shouted from the door. well let me say he's quite angry.

he slammed the door, and saiD (well shouted)

"WE ARE TRYING TO HIDE HAZYBEAR HERE HELLOOOO. YOU NEED TO CLOSE THE DOOR ALWAYS DUUUUH!" Liam said.

"Sorry Li. Because Niall here punched me because.." Zayn trailed off and whispered something at Li's ears.

".... OH F*CK! really Zayn? what do u feel?" Li asked.

"I'm okay with it atleast its Niall." Zayn said. oh great. theyre talking about me.

I looked everywhere and noticed El, Lou, Haz, and Haze are already eating. that reminds me, i am hungry!

------

hai!

xx