14

A/N: HIIII I FEEL A LOT BETTER NOW! HA HA HA. THANKS FOR ALL THE 'GET WELL SOON' AND BLAH BLAH BLAH MESSAGES! I love you all :** And i'll make it up to you by TRYING making my chapters longer!! :D (yipeee)

Best song ever - *Crying Marcel* Right at the feels.

btw, Ilysm. Heres Chappie 14!!

CherXx

----------

Hazel's POV

I woke up and quickly (QUICKLY) grabbed my phone.. my NEW iphone.. I opened it and saw i have a message from Eleanor!!!!

"From : Eleanorthesexybird

Hi gurl Hi! (A/N: *Leeroy's voice*Hi Boys hi!) So, Happy happy bday!Xx -Elthesexybeast"

I quickly replied happily.

"To : Eleanorthesexybird

Thankyou El!Xx -SupercuteHazel wahaha"

when the text was send the door bursted open made me squeel, my heart racing like mad.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU" they sang made me laugh. i walked towards them and gave them a hug... "I love you guys so much." I cried. this is te best bday ever. omg. Last year was the worst. why? Because i got slaps and cuts and kicks from my dad. well forget about that Hazel. today's your birthday. Be haaappyyyy..

"Awe bby we love you too" Mamy said smiling.

"I LOVE-- WE LOVE YA TOO BDAY GURL!" Niall shouted. slightly blushing (A/N : I think i should ship Nazel/Hiall big time.)

Daddy came out and carried me, Swirled me around and kissed my forehead. "Happy birthday my little gurl." He said and putted me down.

i made my 'fake' pouty face and looked at Daddy and said: "Hey i'm not little! I'm 15 now FYI!" I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"But you'll always be my baby." dady said. I hugged him. i offered the others to join our hug, And we went downstairs. i saw a cake made of pancakes.

"Oh my god who made this?" i asked.

then all raised their hands.

"Awe." I cooed.

"Yah. we all did this. but we need to do this cake pancake twice because Louis burnt the Pancake!" Liam said glaring at Louis. Louis blushed and looked at his feet.

"Ahw! guys a massive thank you for all the effort! actually, a happy birthday greet would be enough!" I said

"Nope! You deserve this!" Mam and Dadscolded. (While giggling)

"Ahw Fine!thanks again!!" I squeeled. and ran to the table and ate my pancakes. And i saw Niall and Harry looking at me shocked.

"Wuts doh problrem?" i asked with my mouth full. "Nothing, Do you need help of eating yo pancake?" Niall asked. Harry looked away and walked towards El and Louis who was again in the middle of a snog fest.

ew.

"Stop it guuuuys!!" Harry shouted.

i finally finished my pancakes and Daddy told me to change so we can shop and stuff.. Liam wants to come w/ us. Niall, Harry, Louis and El decided to go home. Niall wants to sleep at El and Lou. i think Louis and El are gonna continue their. ya know. ew

I changed into my striped tshirt and red jeans (I'm trying to look like Louis) haha.

i ran downstairs and saw Daddy talking to the phone, Face red, Eyebrows furrowed. whats wrong?

"Dad?" i asked.

"i gotta go bye." Dad said.

"Whats wrong?" i asked completely worried. "Nothing bby. lets go? Liam and Mama Per are waiting in the car." He said plastering an obvious fake smile. but i dropped it off.. dont want to ruin my bday.

i slip on my toms and ran to the car with dad.

turns out, Mamy was sitting in the passenger seat while dad drives, While me and Liam sat in the back.

"so, I want to know you better." Liam said starting the conversation.

"Oh I'm Hazel Carrile MALIK. 15 years of existence, I love to eat and love you guys! I am a huge directioner!! so btw, Sometimes i can be lazy and be a couch potato. and Niall is my favorite in the band." I said with a smile.

"Ha. So you like Niall?" Liam asked made me blush like mad.

"no."

"Yee you dooooo."Liam sang. i glanced at mam and dad. they were busy.

"Shh.. yes i do like him. please do not tell him. Pleeeaaaseeeeee!!!!!!!!! Pleeaaaase! " I cried (not literal)

"How bout harry do you like him?" Liam asked.

"Nah. Harry's like a brother to me." i said with a smile.

He smiled back.

"And ur my daddy 2!" i said and gave him a bear hug..

"Haha. U are so cute u know that?" Liam asked. "I know. ha. jk." I joked. made Liam laugh.

"Weee areee heeeereeee!!" Perrie sang. i jumped in excitement as i ran outside the car. And greeted by a group of paparazzis.

is that how they say 'hello' in paparazzi world?

hmp!

"Ew u ugly little bitch. trying to dress like Louis just to be famous!"

"Hey stop it u!"

"Hi Hazel!!"

how did they know my name?

oh yeah right.

internet.

the hate was uhm.. a bit little now. the other fans was nice to me.

Some fans.

then a bodyguard ran to block the fans.

"Hi. Hazel i'm George. Mc'Cleary sent me here. he knew that you 4 would go shopping." George-dude said pointing at us.

"Thanks."Momma and daddy said.

i grabbed Liam's shoulder. i'm still scared.

he held my hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. i looked up at him and smiled.

When we were free we decided to eat icecream first (ha.)

---------

Yeeeey!! Hahahaha i luff you guys. too lazy to proceed.

so uhm,

Vote? Comment? Fan!

Cher