Zerrie Adopted me?

"You useless little brat!" His voice rang through my ears as I sat in the corner curled up in a ball.

Gosh, He's angry! AGAIN!

Why did i deserve this?

Oh yeah, Because i am a worthless human being. Its all My fault when my mother died. She died when i was 9 years old.

After that, Dad began to abuse me. Now that I'm 14, Those 5 horrible years kept invaiding my thoughts.

"Dad, Please Stop" I sobbed. My body is hurting like hell!

"Shut up! Shut up you little b*tch! Its all your fault that your mother died! All. Your. Fault!" He said the all your fault parts through slaps.

I can't take it anymore! Thats it! Thats the final straw!

I limped to the door. I quickly opened it.

The London breeze hitting my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

"That's right! Leave this house! I will not hesitate on burning you alive if you don't!" Dad threatened.

So thats what I did.

I ran.

I ran away from him,

his house,

and his life.

In only my pajamas.

A sob escaped my mouth when i remembered my mother's face. Her beautiful blonde hair, her mezmerising blue eyes.

I miss her so much.

I ran. Tears began to blur my vision. Made me bump into someone, who look quite familiar.

"Mum?" I stammered.

How? i thought she's dead.

A choked sobbed.

"Love, No. I'm not your mommy I'm-" But apperantly, my dad's loud scream cut her off.

"Hazel you dirty little- Leaving your things in my flat? F*ck you!" Dad screamed. Those last two words made my heart crack. Made me burst into a new set of tears.

I wiped my tears and saw a boy came running to her.

(I still don't recognize them.)

"Shut the f*ck up and leave her alone!" He screamed. His accent thick.

I can also picture dad roll his eyes. Then, I heard a loud slam! I knew it was dad slamming the doors.

The girl bent down and I almost fainted! Almost.

The girl is Perrie flacking Edwards! This is not the right time to fangirl Hazel, I told myself mentally.

"P-Perri-"

"Shh." She cut me off.

"Lets go. I don't want to be here to long." Zayn Malik! said glaring at our- I mean his house.

Perrie grabbed my hand and picked me up. "Shall we take her with us?" Perrie questioned.

"Of course." Zayn said and picked me bridal style made me crimson.

"Oh my God, She's so light" I heard Zayn whisper to himself. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I cant believe I am in Zayn Malik's arms.

--------

*Edited*

(Guys this was my very first story and ugh, this was so cringeworthy forgive me. Read at your own risk)

How's Chapter 1?

Haha.. I know. bad.. right?

Sorry.. I'm not a good writer :(

btw, Love!!

Oh and. I'll only be updating on weekends. kay? cause i have school. and i need to study. ^_^ sorry!

(Credits; @KateStyPayHorLikSon8)

great great cover!! :D