24

A/N:

first of all i just wanna say sorry! wattpad, i cant even. its just i cant find new stories and i tried to log in and i cant and some encountered it too. so sorry for tthe super long update

@hONEstyMIGhty , @louie_black , @Katoot , @1_directioner ...

YELLOW SPARTANS

AWOO AWOO.

.

.

.

and we cried all day cause were the worst team ever team blue red and green we are sure you're winners. and we'll never win cause we are the losers and we cried all day cause were the worst team ever

Yello spartans!

TALU TALU

hahaga

by the way heres chapter 24

------

Hazel's POV

"We need to start now." Harry whspered as Niall asked questions about her new gf Emily.

i gotta admit i-i i-m a bit jealous.

oh who am i kidding im that jealous.

i cant believe that i have to date Harry. not him!

"Okay alright." i said.

"Starbucks at 8?" i heard Emily ask Niall.

Niall nods and he kissed her cheek.

for goodness' sake.

i gotta admit Emily is a nice girl. i like her. i just dont like the fact that shes dating my Niall.

wait did i just say my Niall?

wat. I just hope Mc'clearly will die in a car crash and we' ll live happily Mc'Clearly free! "Harry lets go to Mall!" I said smiling. He nods, and i asked mum "Can we go to the mall and start the task? LETS GET THIS OVER WITH!" she nods and i quickly ran and grabbed Haz' hand.

We ran outside and i quickly let go of Harry's hand. And he glared at me. "wat" i asked "make it more realistic Haze!!"

"Does this mean i gotta hold your hand?" i asked. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand interlocking it. Awkwwwaaaard.

"u are seriously my first 'scripted' boyfriend." i whispered hoping nobody heard."Haha get used to it."

*click*

"What was that? I asked. "A pap is taking pics of us. Run" Harry said and we ran. Ran to the mall.

"That was craze" (crazy) Hazel said panting. " i never wanted to be ur gf!" i moaned. " believe me i dont t--" "OMG R U TWO 2GEDUR? OMGEEE" some gurl in stripes asked cutting Harry off. I was about to open my mouth to say something but Harry held me hand and said " yes we are" and afterwards kissed my cheek. "OMG WAT HAPEND TO NEIL" that made me beet red "actually b*tch its Niall" i snapped. She looks at me shocked and shouted "SORRRY IM ONLY HUMAN B*tch."

I laughed and grabbed Harry. He wrapped an arm around my waist made me blush

Harry's POV,

First i was like, i can't believe im dating my sister! My sisterly bestfriend. And now its not that bad. Shes actually a funguy. Not a fungi but a funguy. We walked out the starbucks and got greet by Niall and Emily.they were holding hands. They're fast? Us? Not so. I have only an arm around Hazel's waist and another in my coffee. I can actualy feel awkwardness when we saw Nemily (theyre ship name i think) I know Hazel always liked him. I knw shes jealous of emily and i hope she'll get over Niall nd like me like i like her.

Yes u heard me. I kinda fancy her. Well thats just a little crush on Hazel right?

------

Tell me!! Team Harry or Niall!!! :D you're probably asking "why update now its not even saturday". Well i hve time to update cause uhm of my slight fever oh and i cant update on Saturday because i have a competiton on Taekwondo. Pls wish me luck haha

Thank you for the comments and votes. I loveuuu

CherXxxxXx

Yall can call me Diana :P jk